1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

I hope someone can answer this for me... regarding the essences Warrior's Call 3

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Wurm, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I'm doing them in order

and when I picked up the Essence of Intimidation, the Essence or Formidability disappeared from my bag. I thought maybe it was supposed to be that way, however I just received Essence of Devastation and I still have Essence of Intimidation in my bag.

I'd like to know if this is normal or if I'm going to have to put in a ticket.

2. Benj

Benj New Member

While I was working on the quest, I noticed that some of the essences appeared in my inventory while others did not. I was still able to finish the quest. Even after finishing, some of the essences remained in my inventory, and it was safe to delete them. Hope this helps!

[​IMG]

3. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

It helped and I'm done... just in time to grind Ethereals as my one friend put it today lol