1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

How to tell when I have an asc scroll ready?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Semperfidelis, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

Other than writing down the time on paper, is there some in-game way to tell when I have an ascension scroll available to pick up? A timer? A DarqUI reminder? etc?

I ran out of scrolls so now it's imperative I not miss one.

2. Malleria

Malleria Member

No in-game way no. You could set an alarm on your phone or something each day.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Just remembering it works for me :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

No in-game timer, though folks have asked for some version of it for a while now.

(If you are a spreadsheet person, I made a spreadsheet that tracks scrolls (daily and the weekly bonus ones), plant harvests (the one that gives a rare a day), and the tradeskill daily and weeklies. It will tell you when the next one is due and show you if anything is overdue.: http://tinyurl.com/ShmogreKAtracking

That sheet also has an ascension tracking tab (not yet updated for the levels beyond 10) and a tab for the KA purple adorns (which I'm guessing will be obsolete next expansion) if folks can get any use out of them.)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

Thanks for the replies :)

If the XP for PoP stays the way it is on Beta, I won't have to worry about doing a series of dailies/weeklies to get my last Asc class completed. I suspect we're going to see a steady stream of "X receives Tome" messages after the expac goes live. I set up my phone as a reminder. I do like spreadsheets though, thanks Shmogre!

• Like Like x 2