1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Heroic How do I go from 20k to 40k potency?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Semperfidelis, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

I'm noticing it's not enough to have 330 Resolve or more if you want to do damage in Experts. Even a BL I know well has his dps drop from 4 billion in heroics to about 3/4 billion in Experts. My dps drops from 100 million to 24 million (from Heroic enc-dps to Expert enc-dps in ACT).

It's a bit hard to find an actively played Warlock. We had issues with dps before, and many played them only in PvP. In... idk, maybe 50, listed warlocks with 350 AA's, there are maybe 1 or 2 with health above 3 million, indicating an actively played one.

I'm working on a casting order based on dummy tests, but that will take a while. In the meantime, some examples would help.

Are people maybe running 50 divine potency already? and I'm not? Is that it? Even if I do find someone with 30k, I can't tell how much buff they're getting from tithe. When I count up the potency visible on gear, it doesn't add up to what I expect. So possibly there are potions, or draconic totems or something?

One thing I've already noticed is, I need to do more infusing. 20-30 potency per item would help. And I have low fervor. I don't have any skills that proc combat mit debuff either, but in a group that shouldn't matter as much because others do.

[​IMG]

This was from Wizard's Den Expert, my Enc-DPS was 51 million (All/Markab/Outgoing Damage):

upload_2017-9-14_23-14-1.png

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017