1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

How are people running the PGs in less than 3 min?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by CoLDMeTaL, Nov 16, 2017.

1. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

I have the solo down to 9-10min.

But I don't ever want to go do them again.

2. Nolus

Nolus Member

I have no idea, the best I've done in the solo pg is 8 min 30 second, exploit maybe?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I felt like a hero if I beat 10 minutes ... I haven't been in one since they introduced the new duo one. The three hour lockout is just too much, well that and the boredom.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nolus

Nolus Member

It makes me feel a little like a lab rat after that piece of cheese. Put a good reward at the end, how much boredom am I willing to go through to get the cheese?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Senya

Senya Member

I've done exactly one PG. I don't remember how long it actually took me to complete, but I know it felt like an eternity. Reward or not, I couldn't bring myself to suffer through those. I'm sure if I had been raiding I'd have been a little more inclined to do them, but even then I just don't know how many I could have actually suffered through. How I hope that feature dies following PoP's release.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I did them last time there was double tokens. Since that is essenitally quad tokens for members.. it's worth doing 3 (since 3 is the weekly quest so there's extra for the final run) for a few toons.
    Between the boredom and prepping for Thanksgiving (I was expecting 8-10 people and am getting 17-19 :eek:) I'm not running any this week.
    They get faster after the first time.. it's worth it to read the arts the first time you run through so you can figure the most efficient combos.

7. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

I haven't done one in a long time. Got sick of them. Did enough to get one of the orange adornments to IV level and a couple other things. Best I ever did was around 15 minutes I think. Never kept track really.

I've been playing around in the beta. Got the 3 factions and Tradeskill achievement for the reward. I stopped the signature line after the 3rd quest I think. Was starting to get burnt out and really wasn't in the mood to do them all over again when it goes live. I really don't need the mount reward for doing it. Anyway, off topic I suppose.

8. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

FWIW it takes me 10 minutes on average, no idea how people do it faster. There are a bunch of potions and buffs you can get once a week from the vendor (free), maybe one of those is the trick to doing it in 7 minutes (which I do believe but haven't figured out).