1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Queen

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Seryndipity, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Seryndipity

Seryndipity Guest

Hi all. Quick question if anyone has had this problem with getting location updates for Scout Epic 2.0: my better half and I are grouped and have been working our way through each one, clicking and moving to the next. However, when it came to the Horse Queen in Feerott, we both saw her then the elf and when it came to the map being dropped, she clicked on it but I didn't see it. I went back to the Horse Queen then she appeared again but this time, the elf never came. What is happening if anyone knows? We dropped group and I tried it alone but the elf never came again.

2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

this is the step in the quest line that has been acknowledged as a bug by kander. check the research thread about this.

3. Seryndipity

Seryndipity Guest

Yes, we know it's a known bug and Kander was going around server to server resetting it but that was a week or so ago. I still thought to post it as it was a unique situational 'bug' where she was able to get hers without it bugging but I was not.

4. Ahmassar

Ahmassar New Member

Can't update two separate quests at once. Need to go through the script again with your toon.