1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Home Is Where the Ham Is

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Tekka, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I thought I'd start a thread for folks to show off what they're doing, playing - whether it's EQ or not. Costumes, décor projects, pretty landscapes, whatever.

You might think the title is odd, and it kind of is. It started with EQ2, which has some amazing decorators. Some of which have a weird habit of randomly laying out banquets in homes that are otherwise showroom perfect and tidy. Often enough food to feed an entire platoon, and without fail, the spread included at least one ham.

So this is my tribute, and a way to continue the little joke - all in good fun.

I'll start it off with my ESO character's large inn room converted into an apartment.

[​IMG]

*ham added for effect!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

[​IMG]

This is my Hammerdeath Bungalow in ESO. It's a small Orc styled home in Stormhaven just west of Wayrest that's a rectangular room about the size of an inn room in EQ2. My intent was to turn it into a crash pad or lair for rogue types. On principle I tend to avoid hams, turkeys, and giant cakes... The place is a bit claustrophobic. Getting screenshots that do it justice was not easy.

• Like Like x 3