1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

High Keep and the key to the jail

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Shadahn, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Shadahn

Shadahn New Member

if just if the heritage timeline in high Keep is a requirement for Scouts epic 2.0, then please, where is the mob that gives the key for the jail. In days after days, Scouts overrunning the place and the mob has not been seen on Thurgadin Server.

2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

it's a ghost iksar with last name jailor.

it spawns on the first floor, and in the dining room, that i have seen.

Ach, crud, WARDEN, not JAILOR.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. Lojask

Lojask Member

If you mean HKC, the mob is "An Undead Warden", it's a body drop, it's no-zone, and I've seen it spawn upstairs in the room with the hole in the floor where you go down to access the rest of the keep, and I've seen it spawn elsewhere but I can't remember where.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shadahn

Shadahn New Member

3 Players there, including me, 2 Standing afk, 2 hours and no sign of the Warden. So I still think ist not working the way it should. But thanks for the help

5. Zorb

Zorb Guest

I killed it this morning on Thurgadin server. You're looking for 'An Undead Warden'. It spawned in the west middle alcove of the first floor where you zone in for me.

6. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

yep, it also has a spawn point in the dining room under the stairs. it wanders around in there.

I think i saw it once near the stage as well.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

Since Tuesday server fix they seemed to have fix the mob. The mob spawned spawned where Captain Berishinko is for me. On a site note if someone opens the jail it is open for 2 hours for everyone.

8. Shadahn

Shadahn New Member

yeah they fixed it:)