1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Heritage Guild of Antonia bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xylynx, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Xylynx

Xylynx Guest

Hiya folks! Your old pal Xylynx here, just throwing out a recruitment thread on the the old forums here.

Heritage is on the Antonia Bayle server, we are a relaxed bunch of casual players. We enjoy teaming up for zones, or just doing our own thing. We enjoy decorating and tradeskilling as well. Our little guild is pressure and drama free. I am your guild leader, I have been in EQ since the early days of EQ1, and Alpha tested then Beta tested EQ2. If you love to chat, BS or just story tell we are the guild for you, we are a chatty social bunch of very nice people. A lot of us have been raiders in the past and now we enjoy the relaxed pace that we have all come to deserve. Look for myself or Samulson (my number 2 lol) online and we can get ya an invite. Must be 18 years or older please, no kids allowed.

2. Kona Squallrider

Kona Squallrider New Member

Is Elyana/Silvanae still an active player? I'm trying to make contact with her.