1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP US: Recipe Book Categories

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Are you familiar with recipe books / crafting?
    Want to help me out on EQ2U?
    Now you can! :)

To make it easier to search/sort, I have hand-entered a Category for each Recipe book on EQ2U. Some of these I've done myself. Some I've gotten help from Niami Denmother. Now you can help!

Please add suggested categories to the Recipe Books which don't have them:

EQ2U Recipe Book Crowdsource -- Categories

2. Aeriel

Aeriel New Member

Last few blanks filled in with either Adorner or Tinkerer. If you don't like the description then easy enough to do a global search and replace. Unfortunately I do not have a copy of Tinkerfest v12 - so cannot verify that it is Tinkerer! All previous Tinkerfest books are but... not going to enter this without being able to verify it myself

3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Thank you. I've confirmed that the previous 11 Tinkerfest Blueprints were for Tinkerfest and of skill Tinkerer, so I've set the 12th as well.

I googled the Acrylia, Shadowscream, and Void Etched, and it looks like this may seal the deal:
    RoSPreview

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021