1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven Bound Expansion

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Julesholland, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Julesholland

Julesholland New Member

The prelude stuff is starting soon apparantly and the one thing that really teaches me that its more of the same xxxx, is this wonderful quote to encourage us to play....

There's 5 new repeatable tradeskill quests, a new adventure quest, 5 new repeatable Overseer quests, and an event merchant featuring 23 new items, including two mounts! So much to do in the coming weeks!

So overseers are here to stay as are the multitude of repeatables!

• Like Like x 1
  2. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Is this a list of what the prelude holds, or it this it for the expansion?

3. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

appears to apply to the prelude.

But yeah - looks like they are going back to Luclin (or at least what is left of it after the shattering). Or maybe they found a magic way that shadowhaven got protected or whatever ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

See how they bury the lede right in the middle. One new adventure quest.

5. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

It's just a prelude. That's a small live event to introduce the lore of a new expansion. I don't think there's ever been more than one quest to do that. There are multiple crafting and overseer quests to earn the coins for those obsessives that have a need to get 500 coins a day and mobs to kill for coin drops for the aggressive types. What else would you be expecting for a prelude event?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

This prelude is the leanest one to date.. both on the story and the content. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  7. Dorothea987

Dorothea987 WhysperWynde alt

Let's hope we get more varied fare or something brand new and exciting when EG7 takes over .. and when will that be I wonder?

8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

The sale was completed and the money changed hands just before Christmas.

Eq2 has probably already submitted their funding request for next year, so we should know by Feb what 2021 will look like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Here's a hint:

Overseer, the Ultimate Edition.

All of ur content r belonging to Kanderz.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cheggers

Cheggers New Member

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  11. Dorothea987

Dorothea987 WhysperWynde alt

Funny pic Cheggers! I await with baited breath until February 2021 then. That pick looks like my allowance as a kid after the candy store .. although I more often bought a hunka mozzerella cheese than candy .. Italian deli.