1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Heads up - Resetting Ascension XP when using Celestial Ascension

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by Shmogre, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

If you use one of the Celestial Ascension baubles to gain an Ascension level, you might have to go back and talk to your original trainer in Obulus Frontier to get your base XP set to the proper amount for that new level.

(It's really only an issue if you are keeping your Ascension "vitality" filled enough to make use of the massive amounts of quest XP; if you are only using the baubles to level, then theoretically the missing XP shouldn't matter.)

How I realized this:

I used baubles to get to level 14, but noticed that I still showed only 195M XP out of the 398.2M required to hit 15 (when it should actually be at least 314.2M base for level 14).

Talked to the Coliseum of Valor trainer, no change. Talked to my Obulus Frontier trainer, and boom: "You have gained 118475528 experience points to your ascension class!" and now my Ascension XP shows 314,200,000 / 398,200,000.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

We're seeing this issue in Census and thus EQ2U.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1