1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Roster Update Frequency

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Nelenerap, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Nelenerap

Nelenerap New Member

Just wondering how often updated information is populated for the guild rosters. I'm in the beginning stages of trying to clean up my guild's roster (Removing toons that haven't logged in in a while.) and the exported roster I pulled from here is showing toons that are no longer tagged or in the wrong rank. I also have a section of names that have no data other than names.

Am I doing something wrong, or is DBG just messing with me?

2. Nelenerap

Nelenerap New Member

Since I'm here and talking about the Guild Roster....

Is there any possibility of adding the Days Since Last Login on that page? I see it's populating on the Gear Report, but not on the main Guild Roster. This would make my life SO much easier.

That, or give an export option of the Gear Report?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The way Guilds are done in Census is... unfortunate.

Guild level, type, recruitment message, icons, banner, etc. are updated every time a member of that guild is updated in Census.

Guild member list entries are only updated when that specific member of the guild triggers a character export. If someone quits the game, transfers servers, or opts out their character, they will be listed on your guild forever. :(

One possibly workaround I could do is to hide members of a guild who haven't logged in in over a year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Feldon

You can get an Excel export of the Guild Roster from the Guild page, but it's short on info like Days. If you'd like to give suggestions on what should be shown on the Gear Report and Excel Export pages, please let me know! Off the top of my head, I think these should be added:
    • An excel export button directly from the Gear Report page
    • Current Ascension class and level
    • Orange and Black Adornments
    • Increase the red/yellow/green thresholds on gear to levels appropriate for CD expansion (unfortunately this is currently ONE value for all gear)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

I've been keeping an wish list for EQ2U for awhile now. These would add a great deal of value, in my opinion.

• Add KA, PoP and CD to tradeskill report
    • Add KA, PoP & CD to adventure report & rename from Kunark Ascending to Adventure
    • Add Orange & Black adorns to Gear Report (great minds think alike!)
    • Add ability to filter leaderboards by race, class & guild in addition to server

I would also find it helpful if all the reports contained links to the other reports - I often go back and forth between reports.

6. Feldon

I have created a Crowdsource thread for this.
    Should be able to do all of those fairly easily.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  7. Nelenerap

Nelenerap New Member

I was able to highlight the gear report and copy/paste it into Excel. Got the info I needed. Thank you again!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  8. Feldon

Orange & Black adornments added to Gear Report.
    Buttons added to flip between Adventure Report, Gear Report and Tradeskill Report
    Ascension active class and level now shown

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oranorn

Oranorn New Member

Great additions! Could you also please fix the sort for Resolve and Ability Mod? I think all the other sort buttons work properly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feldon

This should be fixed now.

• Like Like x 2