1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tekka, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Nolus

Nolus Member

They are all driving the players away, the whole company.

I'm not sure exactly where that's coming from, call anyone whatever you want?:D

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I'm one who reached out to Feldon about calling Roxxlyy out on her youth.

I definitely agree that there is a lack of seasoned moderation (to put it mildly) and that community management has seen better days (to put it mildly again). I thought our points would be better served by focusing on the parts that could use improvement, and not be derailed by attacks on her youth. She *can* help how she interacts with the community; she can't help her age or experience. The community has suffered under those older and more experienced as well...

I am saddened to see the style of moderation being used on the DBforums. Good forums will signify when a post has been deleted rather than stealth deleting; they will cite the reason a thread is locked or removed or edited so it is clear. To do otherwise simply foments distrust and divide.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Speaking of Roxxlyy.... is it only me who think it is "funny" that she never have streamed any DBG games on her twitch channel? Maybe she finds them to buggy? :p

• Fishy Fishy x 1
  4. stach

stach Member

No, when your on twitch your trying to make money(donations and subs) and none of the eq games bring that in. So she is playing what will get her subs and donations. I would bet if H1Z1 was as popular as it was she would be playing that.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Ironic

• Like Like x 3
  6. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

If a post is bad enough to be edited, then surely the poster needs a little vacation? This Dannni person is all sorts of mouthy.
    I guess being mouthy when it's weighted DBG's way gives you a hall pass.

I find it more amusing that anyone would think any of them even play EQ2.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Yeah, Dannni and a couple of others get a free pass to say nasty things to other posters. Not in that the post won't get edited or deleted, but rather they don't get suspended or banned when others have for posting less aggressively.

I got a good laugh out of the whole thing. There is nothing quite like making a person like that go full on REEEEEEE! mode... just by being reasonable. It's even better when they think they 'got you' because you don't REEEEEE! back.

And Fuli/Gillyman got a PERFECT mic drop on that. Kudos!

Edit: The most amusing part is, those folks won't come to forums like this where others could fire back without fear of moderation, because they can't handle push back.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Wait a minute! Is Fuli, Castegyre?

9. Kokorobosoi

Kokorobosoi New Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Kinda funny that my last comment was the one that provoked a thread lock.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Gillyman? Is that you? You are legend.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

One of my posts disappeared from the official forms. I reposted it and got a warning from Roxxly. I replied that if one of my posts vanishes without receiving a notice explaining why, I assume it is a bug in the forum software. She didn't really reply much after that. :)

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Nolus

Nolus Member

Hmm, could be she was lying about not deleting my thread. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  15. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

But not deleted....the whole thread is still there, so unless they are waiting for it to drop of the front page and then do a sneaky delete....

Interesting also to see devs including the wonderful ttobey suddenly posting in areas they normally stay well away from...

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

I just popped into Roxxly's Twitch stream, and she's playing H1Z1.

Wonder if DBG is paying her to play that game in her spare time. There were only 26 people watching and she was #11 on the list of "most viewers for H1Z1".

I'd tell her to not quit her day job, but if I was an employee of DBG, I'd be looking for a new employer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. stach

stach Member

H1Z1 finally was "officially" released, so they are trying to drum up some interest, which won't happen with Fortenight and PUBG taking all the BattleRoyal people away. But good for her that she is trying. But I still don't understand how someone can moderate the boards and never even played a character in all aspects of the game you are moderating. How do you know what is a decent argument and what is not? But then I guess if you have a negative against the company is bad, anything else is good (especially negative against people who are trying to get across to the company how bad things are) mentality of moderating its easy.

I also noticed she is just graduating college this year.....I feel old.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Nolus

Nolus Member

Had to dig a little for the eq2 one.

rox1.png

rox2.png

Funny thing is, the person that hailed them was probably a guide. Amazing how many people just log off if you hail them as a guide.

19. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

And it's gone - didn't even bother waiting for it to move to the next page before deleting the thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yup, it sure is.