1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

GU 107 - More rehashed trash.

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

I really do hope Fabled Plane of War comes at some time though. Give all the trash mobs huge Potency mitigation and some BIS loot.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

Using the item to despawn trash spawns even more trash.

3. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Ward of Elements was the only time in the history of the game that a casual raid zone was done right imo.

4. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

I absolutely loved the challenge mode version of ZUA when it was current. We ran it pretty much every day... to bad the drop rate on those mounts where so friggin' low....

That said.... I bet they **** up the remake and make it easy as **** just like everything else these days.

My favorite zone of all time is 3rd wing of Underfoot Depths during the SF expansion. Plane of War (before all the nerfs) comes in close second.

5. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

You been saying this for the past 10+ years.... just saying ;):p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

I loved all of Underfoot Depths. A lot of EQ2 zones feel way too large, like someone just increased the size slider by 10x, but it actually felt justified for UFD. Loved the sense of scale there.

7. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

UFD had things filling that space. A lot of current "content" has very minimal, well, content in it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I cannot even begin to describe how much i loathed the Guk zones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Include a timer, or better yet, make it a pg format.

10. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

EQ2 devs: We lack the time to do full expansions, one big GU, and class balance.

Also EQ2 devs: Here's two different Fabled content releases, an expac, and we're going to try PVP again.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  11. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

They should put a warning label saying "Content may settle before release"...

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I see Roxxlyy is busily deleting posts again.

13. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Unemployment is low

14. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here.. move along... :p

15. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

If the company she worked for did a better job making a better game, she wouldn't have to be so busy!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. stach

stach Member

Yup she deleted mine again

17. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I love you folks, but can we please not resort to base insults and cheap shots? We are better than that, and it obfuscates the very valid and very good messages that we hope will be heard.

18. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I loved the Guk zones, except the bit that you had to jump on the moving platform, which ever Guk zone that was in.
    Actually thinking about them, I think the reason I loved them when they were new is, I was part of a regular group.

They were hard when they were new, we felt like rockstars once we cleared them all. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Sorry Shmogre! I think that should hold me for at least 90 days, give or take.

The reminder is well taken.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Don't worry folks, all will be well. Apparently today we are getting NEW FAMILIARS! :rolleyes: