1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ground Mount Speed

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Dellmon, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

On the Item search page Item Search - EQ2U under the "Effect Desc:" pull down there does not appear to be a selectable choice for search for "Ground Mount Speed".

There does appear to be an option to search "Increases Your Air Speed", but not one for ground speed increases.

Items that I believe have this would be EQ2U - Item Details - Diamond Rod and EQ2U - Item Details - Di'Zok Riding Crop

Would it be possible to add an search option for "Ground Mount Speed" to the "Effect Desc:" on the Item Search page.

Why this might be helpful - I happened to be looking for buffs to increase my land speed for use during the Live Events where there are timed run-around mini games.

Thanks in advance
    Dellmon

2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I think all non-marketplace mounts have the same 130 ground speed these days?

3. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to Georgeson, every ground mount was changed to 130%. I guess there are a few 135%'s now?

And yes I can add this feature.

• Like Like x 1