1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Game Update Notes 03/23/2021

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Mar 23, 2021.

1. GENERAL Fast Travel - The following locations should now be present on the Fast Travel location map:
    • Obol Plains
    • Tranquil Sea
    • Phantom Sea
    • Thalumbra
    • ABILITIES General
      • Ready up will now clear the reuse of most modifiable profession Abilities for all classes.
    • Conjurer
      • Corrected an issue that prevented Najena's Essence Summoning from replenishing power for anyone but the caster.
    • Necromancer
      • Corrected an issue that prevented Miragul's Dark Heart Summoning from replenishing power for anyone but the caster.
    • Swashbuckler
      • Increased the Fervor granted by Marauder's Vaunt by 148%...really
    • Paladin
      • Pass Judgment will now increase the effectiveness of Heretic's Destruction
    • Ranger
      • Increased the damage of Hidden Assault by 58.60%
      • Corrected a bug that prevented Makeshift Arrows from applying to the group at rank 5
    • OVERSEER
      • Beta server will now automatically increase Overseer level to 21
    • QUESTS
      • The Inhabitants of Cloudmist Isle - Freeing wind essence locations on Isle of Eaglewatch, can no longer be interacted with, as intended. The quest update happens automatically with the correct items in your inventory.

Continue reading...

2. gormaljiep

gormaljiep New Member

My introduction to the MMORPG genre began with the localized Everquest 2 in January 2007. Somewhere in December 2006, I put myself a high-speed Internet. At the beginning of the year, I saw a box with the game at a fairly symbolic price, about 20 dollars. I'm a gamer with experience. Played since the early noughties and off-line games in the middle of the noughties fed up with it, and I only played on minecraft smp servers. There is nothing new in my favorite genres of real-time strategy, RPG, and shooters. Old concepts in new graphical wrappings. Yes, it's beautiful and pleasing to the eye, but the truly cardinal things, such as tactical RTS Myth, were not. And in RPGs after KotOR, I didn't find anything for me.

Last edited: May 2, 2022