1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Game crashing since a couple of days

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Dano, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Dano

Dano New Member

Hello,
    i wondered if you are be able to help me. It seems since the January 5 patch some people and i have problems with the game. It started first with what appears to be lags but it became worse.
    Last Sunday the game crashed and the screen became black. After that day the game was somewhat playable till Wednesday, than the same thing happened again.
    It seemed to work till yesterday till last night since than the game keeps crashing.
    I turned on the Task manager and it seems that when the game loads the disc space use goes up to a 100%, the same goes when i travel to different places. The memory use goes up as well and usually when it comes to 1,7 - 1,9kb and a memory use over 50% the game crashes.

Today i tried different performance settings, i use normally "Custom" and after switching to different ones but i was not be able to return to the "Custom" setting.

I did test Graphic card and memory but no problems found.

Can someone help me.