1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Nov 30, 2020.

1. BUG/FEEDBACK: Something is glitched with "A Deepice Mystery." I'm a level 110 Fury, able to take out the various ice critters with a few blows, but when it comes to Jarok Frostpetal and Frostbite, nothing works. It's not helping that there seem to be TWO "Jarok Frostpetals" in the area, one of whom is "not an enemy," apparently. There was one other player in at the same time, a level 110 Wizard, but I had no "locked encounter" symbols for the combat."
    Uwk, I am sorry that this was frustrating for you, again. I had noted your issues with multiple Jorak and Frostbite spawning last year, and had changed some script this year, in hopes that it would help. Clearly, it did not. The challenge with this particular issue is that I have not been able to reproduce it locally. That makes fixing it difficult. That said, I have submitted another potential fix. Fingers crossed! ~ Kaitheel

Continue reading...

2. Dorothea987

Dorothea987 WhysperWynde alt

I have not yet tried this Deepice Mystery Quest and so haven't encountered one or two Jarok Frostpetal yet. But am very happy to hear that FrostFell has commenced and so will get back to you here if I have any Frostpetal problems.