1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Skyfire Forces of Evil

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Toadilly, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Toadilly

Toadilly New Member

[​IMG]
    Forces of Evil is a constantly expanding group of players, with a love of all aspects of the game. We constantly ride the line between casual and hardcore, but are technically defined as casual.

What does that mean?
    We intend to provide the tools to meet your desire to be a hard core raider but, also cater to folks that just want to take the time to do heroics and socialize. In short we want anyone who is willing to get down and dirty in some groups and raid zones with us, and engage in the best part of EQ2. The Social Experience!

If you are interested in giving Forces of Evil a try check us out at Forces Of Evil - Freeport - Everquest 2 - Guild Hosting - Gamer Launch or contact any recruiter in game.

Recruiters:
    • Eldist
    • Soober
    • Cayce
    • Bigstomps
    • Pradaa
    • Neroflop
    We look forward to growing with you!

Requirements:
    1. Must be 18+
    2. Must be willing to utilize TS3 as a primary communication method (Listening required not voice)
    For our raid force we do give preference to exceptional players. As the #1 guild on skyfire we have a responsibility to maintain a professional raid force and have every intention of doing so. If you apply to raid with us WE WILL HELP YOU but we do expect you to be familiar with your class.
    We raid Sun-Weds 9-12 EST

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nero

Nero New Member

Any particular classes you're looking for? :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Toadilly

Toadilly New Member

Fury and T1 DPS are primary needs.

4. Ximbob

Ximbob New Member

Monks not needed Nero :p

5. Toadilly

Toadilly New Member

but Ximbob, I heard our current monk was terrible.

6. Prayos

Prayos New Member

Your tag says "Skyfire", but your site says "Freeport". Time for an update?

7. Nero

Nero New Member

One and the same really... obviously Freeport merged into Skyfire, and maybe the leadership wants the guild to maintain that identity. I mean the sentence right below that states that we are raiding KA, so its not like its super outdated. Either way, thank you for pointing it out :)

I mean... yeah I guess I was probably terrible at some point in time... maybe when I first started.... our Illy however.....

I heard that if you type his name in, the server automatically puts "bad" in front of it. That should tell ya something :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Prayos

Prayos New Member

No worries. Just being facetious.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

NOOOOOO... not you?!?!?!

Seriously, tho, back on topic. I heard FoE has great fun, and they are a good guild. Join them for giggles.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jadelily

Jadelily New Member

IDK I heard they were all crazy...especially that Toad guy...;)

11. Nero

Nero New Member

I can confirm, that is 100% factually correct.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Toadilly

Toadilly New Member

Bumped for a Tank and a Troub!

13. Ximbob

Ximbob New Member

Do you guys need a warden too??