1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

Inside the Cache + Starter for Fighter

The Book of Seven Triumphs: (The 1 Riddle)
    The Triumph of Strength.

Travel dark, it twists and turns.
    Many coils descended to this battle yearns.
    Twice the count of arms, minus one will place.
    Great strengt is needed here to break of its embrace.

The pages are magically sealed. It appears the book wants to solve the riddle before progressing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Drelf

Drelf New Member

What do you guys have on you when you see the entrance? Did you equip the 1.0 weps and the items from the Freeport/.... Timeline etc?

Graphic settings would help too. :)

3. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

I think there are quest related to see the caches. Raenius had (i think) over 7.000 Quests done and my person 2.700 Quests. We had no special items equipped or something else. My Graphic settings are on the highest step. But i think it has nothing to do with seeing the caches.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

It has been posted on multiple forums and on discord several times, confirmed my many if you want to see the caches you have to do the city timeline from Qeynos or Freeport. Then follow the caches one by one.

5. Drelf

Drelf New Member

I know. But I'm a mage. We have found nothing atm. :(

6. Agulo

Agulo New Member

"Travel dark, it twists and turns.
    Many coils descended to this battle yearns.
    Twice the count of arms, minus one will place.
    Great strength is needed here to break of its embrace."

I thought Naggy, and the long descent through Sol Eye, but he had nothing for me but death and "Fire and Ice" (this toon is slacking)

7. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

Made me think of Outer Vaults. it is down in the hole so its dark, there are tons of twists and turns, as well as a spiral like staircase down. Along the way you pick up npcs that help you, effectively doubling your group or arms. And you pretty much need them at the end as the boss is an x2 and each one has it's purpose. Not sure the one will place, but it was the heroic location where Yeal stood in the raid zone.

8. Edaine

Edaine Guest

Is the Tribunal deity a host of 7 different gods? I forgot how many there were that made of that god.

9. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Who's a 3 armed dude...?

10. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Updated the initial post with caches and starter info. Also trying to capture locations people have checked again for Triumph 1

11. Mystfit

Mystfit New Member

Two fighters are reporting issues with the first cache. Both zoned in, clicked on one thing but can't click anymore. One of the fighters reports accidentally clicking on the door and zoning out. The other fighter isn't sure what steps he took before leaving. City, archtype, racial quests done. Epic 1.0 done. Ascension 5. Next cache not viewable.

12. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

language on the book must be legible for the clue to "unlock" proved in GD when i could not see PS, until I got Pygmy language.

13. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Please see my original post on the first page. That's being constantly updated, including with who disco'ed the step

14. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

Chest in Kralet Penumbra: Tepid Depths near the Endmob is Triumph 1

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dajjal

Dajjal Guest

Not sure whats going on but I can see the first cache in BB however the only thing I could click on or get any message for was the thing about the four armed creature, nothing else. Also cannot see the other cache's in great divide, phantom sea or withered lands (actually havent tried the withered lands one yet but GD and PS arent there so I figured WL wouldnt be visible either). Have all languages on this guy.

16. Mystfit

Mystfit New Member

What fighter class are you? I dunno if it matters, just wondering.

17. DerPala

DerPala New Member

upload_2016-12-25_19-43-40.png

upload_2016-12-25_19-47-17.png
    Next Riddle:
    upload_2016-12-25_19-46-51.png

18. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Checking Fear-related zone atm:

- Throne of Fear: negative
    - Fear Portal: negative
    - Temple of the Faceless: negative
    - Fabled Sanctum of Fear: negative

19. Cixi

Cixi New Member

Checked: Algo of Destruction - Negative
    District of Ash - Negative
    Rise to Power - Negative
    Temple of ill seen - Negativ
    Palace Forray - Negative
    Highhold Keep - Negative
    highhold Keep: Pickclaw Depths - Negative

20. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

For Riddle 1 the chest seems to be on multiple spots. My Waypoint was at /loc 149.34 -108.15 148.20