1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

2. Inire

3. Inire

4. Agulo

Agulo New Member

Well the only one of these i'm missing is 40k Bloodytooth (19k) and I cannot see the cache

5. Inire

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Julianxzz

Julianxzz New Member

I have all of these above...
    But still cant see!

7. Ratfink

Ratfink New Member

Agulo,

That does not seem to make sense. The only way to get the faction with the BT's is to be a max level crafter. I doubt that is a real requirement for E2's.

Something important is missing from the chart..... could it be Achievement based, NPC's hailed etc... I am starting to think it is more than just quest and faction that must be tracked.

8. Agulo

Agulo New Member

The only thing I haven't finished in KA is the crafting line (stupid Pudding) and max faction with Nye'Caelona (19.3k). I didn't play for a few years, just solo for a month or so with each xpac, so there's tons of content i'm missing.

9. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Guest

I put a footnote at the bottom that I had my epic 1.0 in my inventory. Anyone else? Also, the helmet in Qeynos is the same style as the one worn by Demetrius Crane in the Shard of Hate. Not sure if that matters. Went and looked at the helmet in Qeynos. Decided to poke around in The Down Below and came across some scrolls labelled Prayers to Ullkorruuk at -92.65, 0.36, -118.46. Can anyone tell me if this is new or old content?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  10. Benji

Benji New Member

When I brought up those scrolls, I was told they are apparently part of the Erollisi Deity line, Zeuriel.

11. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

The "...of Fear" line, I presume that's the Greenmist HQ, that anyone doing current content theoretically has done, correct? ;)

12. Inire

13. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

Found a dead body that can only I and another paladin can see solo. When we group others can see it but not interact. All it asks is to inspect the body, then says 'let the dead rest'. It is just outside Emperor's Atheneum in JW.

14. Ultimmaa

Ultimmaa New Member

body is for an old rhime quest.

15. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Please tell me that gods-forsaken Rime faction is not a prereq.

16. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Just got LvL 5 Geomancer (late, I know).

Found that hidden cache next to Unrest and could enter it. At this point I have no idea what prerequisites are to see it, but with having nearly 7k quests done it is likely I fulfilled them.

Looking at the clues, my intention says the following:

Four armed creature:
    Akhevan`s are the first ones coming into my mind

Fresh flour unladen with bugs:
    So it has been harvested, packed and stored accordingly - who is doing that: Far Seas Trading company - indicates Castle Highhold

Unknown fighter symbol in an unknown language:
    There are two languages which we can`t speak.
    One is Fleshless Tongue (again Akhevan`s) and Ancient Draconic (Kerafyrm speaking this when he kills Yelinak).
    Fighter symbol could be an unknown order - since we have encountered Far Seas Trading company knights around Highold I`d say it must be something else.

Scrolls with Visions of the Slumbering one:
    Has to be Kerafyrm.
    Writings could be Ancient Draconic language OR Fleshless Tongue language with which we haven`t interacted so far. Since its Kerafyrm I tend to say its ancient draconic.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  17. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

Not sure where you got "Scrolls with Visions of the Past" but it's 'Scrolls with Visions of a Slumbering One."

18. Raenius

Raenius New Member

True that, fixing it in original post.

19. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

Hello,

I thought yesterday had the quests to be fought, but either it is not all or it is something else I've done to see the input.
    • Harbingers of Change
    eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Harbingers_of_Change
    • The Truespirits' Lament
    eq2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Truespirits%27_Lament

This is probably not everything.

The only thing I had done was to run the 3 Charasis instances. At the Emperors Athenarium, I got another achievement.

Many things this is the pre-req. To see the entrance.

20. Zerigo

Zerigo New Member

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016