1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

2. Drax

Drax New Member

This item was disco'd post-expac, and only by fighters...

EQ2U - Item Details - a Steel Warriors insignia

(Yes, this includes lower-level fighters. As low as L41.. But post-expac discos of low level items are potentially quite relevant.)

3. Agulo

Agulo New Member

Investigation was introduced for the Swords of Destiny quest line (Soulfire). You got it during one of the quests, but I believe it can be bought from a merchant.

4. Inire

Investigation (Skill)

The Investigation skill is used during the Swords of Destiny Timeline to gather evidence. This skill is new, as of LU32.

You may also aquire access to this skill while on certain Epic Quests as of LU42.

5. Kittaene

Kittaene New Member

Hmm, I cannot purchase this til I get more Teren's Grasp faction. So, can we get a nod on how many of those which can see this have the Investigate skill?

6. Ansom

Ansom Member

Unless we need max skill.. I got 1/500 Investigation skill i still can't see the portal.

7. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

I have done the quest in the past and have 63/500 and can see the cache. I do not think it has something to do with it. Was a try with this skill. Then it must be something else to see the cache. As far as I know you can only leveling this skill during the quest. When you have not enough skill points, you need more attempts to investigate.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  8. Airablade

Airablade Guest

I have 1/500 Investigation and can see the cache

9. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Guys, I think we should be concentrating more on the Sig lines. Starting with Claymore. Soulfire. Dartain. Fallen Swords, etc. Anything and everything to do with Void/Ethernere slain gods, etc. Let's cross reference that. I still can't see the cache.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Overwhelm

Overwhelm Guest

Apparently the Russians found the fighter/mage starters

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Typical of them not to say anything.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Whats the disco? or?

13. Lojask

Lojask Member

Fantastic, so much for it being a community game. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

Have the devs mentioned whether there will be different versions of the epic such that one can be obtained without raiding and then maybe upgraded by raiding?

15. Yahku

Yahku Guest

No idea which channel it was, but i think it was verified by a dev that there will be a mythical raid version, so most probably also a non mythical heroic version.

16. Inire

[​IMG]
    listing of completed quests in OF from Errrrrorrrr for verifying that you have all the quests done prior to trying epic hunting. Just in case.

17. Inire

Metadata overlook on the files that have changed since the epic 2.0 hunt went live.

Note that this does not mean the zones were edited for this quests, there's lots of reasons these zones can change... but it might narrow the field.

[​IMG]

18. Ansom

Ansom Member

Meta data don't mean much... Usualy dev upload stuff in previous patch too.

19. Inire

20. Ratfink

Ratfink New Member

I compared what everyone who had yes as a result for being able to see the Cache.
    3) Dragoon k'Naae of the Thexians
    8-12) The "of Fear" series
    13) Justice for Jojo
    74) Speak as a dragon

Factions
    40k Jinx and Bloodytooth.

That is a very short list. I would bet the "of Fear" series is the big one.