1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ratulia

Ratulia New Member

Unfortunately I've completed both of those quests and I cannot see the starter zone.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

Can anyone think of a non-hellish way to get all the text of the adventure and crafting KA sig lines into a document to post here? I think it would be invaluable for everyone that is researching epics.

3. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

Ill agree on that one Halfbreed, I can go through my logs and see what I can do when I get the chance. Been swamped at work BC of the holidays.

4. Kittaene

Kittaene New Member

I can see the Helmet, but no update or quest from it? Zerker, Lvl 5 ascension

5. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

Helmet is a dead end at the moment. Can you see the cache?

6. Ansom

Ansom Member

My bruiser without ascension (liv0) can see the helmet in Qeynos...

7. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

To my knowledge all fighters can see the helmet.

8. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

The cache seems to be much more important as only certain fighters can see it.

9. Kittaene

Kittaene New Member

nope, cannot see the cache.

10. Ansom

Ansom Member

A call for who can see the cache... with ascension class you have chose?

11. Eddard

Eddard New Member

Paladin - Geomancer - can see cache

12. Elvoron

Elvoron New Member

Guardian - Thaumaturgist can see cache

had golden belt of unseen with me, just for the case it has some use

13. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

Pala - Thauma lvl 5, can see the cache.

14. Erevis

Erevis New Member

My zerker is geomancer. Have a friend who is also a zerker/geomancer and then another who is a bruiser/etherealist. All of us can see it.

15. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

for those who can't see the cache, check this skill:
    Investigation (Skill)
    I am not sure if it has something to do with it, but try it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  16. Benji

Benji New Member

I can't say definitively that the Investigation skill isn't needed, but I can say that it definitely isn't the only requirement to see the Cache.

AoM full sig line, ToT full sig line, KA full sig line, Greenmist full, investigate skill - All complete, no luck.

17. senneth

senneth Guest

Someone has a document in progress with it on the scout thread on Daybreak forums.

18. mbfan

mbfan Guest

Has anyone who has not completed the old kunark collection timeline (to get the goggles) see the cache? I would test it myself, but the rare collectables are expensive.
    I think heritage quests can be mostly ruled out, as can any content from the past few years. I'd be interested to hear from those who can see the cache what the earliest expansion that they started playing their character was. The fighters that I've talked to who can see it have been playing for a lot longer than those who can't see it.

19. Brax

Brax Guest

I have no high level fighter, but what about THIS collection? Goblins in Obulus <--> Goblins in Runnyeye. Maybe there is a connection. The inscription on the reward reads:
    This is an Ancient relic from the First War of the Gods. These symbols were worn by the Ankexfen, the early goblins that supported Rallos Zek, to greatly enhance their power. Not many Ankexfen relics are known to exist. It is believed that any that are around today were actually retrieved from the battlegrounds of the Plane of Earth.

20. Kittaene

Kittaene New Member

I will check the investigation skill when I get back on. In its description, it does says it may be acquired during some Epic Quests.

If it is an old quest, that would not be good. A lot of us on the Isle re-rolled our toons, as we could not transfer at the outset. Hmm.