1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Serious kudos to the folks that found the books...I honestly did not connect "great coliseum" with Reaver's Remnants and wouldn't have gone back to Kael, so well done. <insert thumbs up here>

2. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

What does Reaver's Remnants have to do with a Coliseum? The answer is nothing! Good job on finding it!

[​IMG]

Well Kander thinks its a Coliseum, I guess that's all that counts. o_O And the captain is missing a "of" ...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

lol I don't even have offensive stance on my hotbar anymore.

*edit* OK you do have to kill that one residual Torsis phantom that is hovering right next to the book so be prepared if you go in solo. I stealthed to the book switched to defensive to kill the phantom (fighting it on the ledge means no adds) then switched back to get the book.

I'm really impressed with you finding this Genghes, even if the clue made sense I doubt many of us would have looked behind a tree. Well done sir, well done!

5. Raenius

Raenius New Member

The "hints" ingame quite aren`t any at all regarding Reavers - very impressed you managed to find this thb, especially when you need that offensive stance on in order to see it.

What a malice combination you have to fulfill in order to find something - ridiculous in my opinion.

6. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I see no chest, tried both offensive and defensive stance. OK just saw that it might be bugged or on a very long timer.

7. CapitanAwesome

CapitanAwesome New Member

It looks like it's bugged and not respawning as fast as it should, or at all. I got my update about an hour and ten minutes after Genghes, but then nobody else on my server was able to after.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

There are folks in there now fighting the mob, and a guildy confirmed the chest is now clickable (go now while you can!! :p). But last night, there were folks who had been waiting more than 2.5 hours for it to repop...crossing fingers the ninja patch made that a one-night fluke.

9. Icareo

Icareo New Member

I've killed the named and got an update and then a book (The warriors way: Volume III) as loot from the chest. I went back to the captain and he took the book from me. I think that book is the following part, will check killing it again.

10. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

This quote is from the confirmed facts:
    I looked at the Rise of Thrael'Gorr's description and it says it gives Clan Ry'Gorr faction. But here:

It says we need 50k Thrael'Gorr faction. How do we get 50k Thrael'Gorr faction?

11. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Easiest way is to just kill aggro things in Kael Drakkel...each one gives you +250 faction, and it adds up pretty quickly (plus you get an adorable +5 City of Thurgadin faction for each one :)).

For faster faction, do these quests as you kill things:

12. Kittaene

Kittaene New Member

I have been all over this area and still have not found it. Getting aggravated. Am in Off stance, too. Although, was in Def when we killed all the trash.

Have the waypoint, etc, climbed all over, even checked other locations in the zone. Guess I'll have to wait 6 hrs so i can try again :( wonder if today's patch bugged it??

13. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Here's a pic from the Confirmed Facts thread (the book is dead center in the pic). One of us got it by going along the ledge to the right as shown, I got mine by hopping up the rocks to the left and angling the camera to see behind the root. (All of this is assuming it's not bugged, of course.)

[​IMG]

(btw, a guildy was able to get it by using an invis totem to get up to that spot on the ledge, then reviving on the spot after the aggro ghost killed them...they had time to click the book before it aggroed again. :p)

14. Malleria

Malleria Member

Hasn't been an update here in a while, so here goes:

After you turn in the book from the fight in Kael go to EW to the Thrael'Gorr camp. You must have 50k faction with Thrael'Gorr to talk to Grand Oracle Hoop'Ak at /way 344, -63, 2658 . Then go to Wailing Caves, all the way in the back click the door at /way -226, -40, -106 and you have another fight (bring a group, very much the same as the kael giant).

Return to captain, then to the expert, next you have to get a collection specific to your class. Purple shinies spawn in Vesspyr Isles and Eidolon Jungle and are trackable with track harvest. 4 shinies from Vesspyr and 2 from Eidolon Jungle. EJ has 2 locations with 5min respawns, Vesspyr has 1 location with 5min respawn and multiple different drops and 1 location on a much longer respawn (25min) with only 1 drop.

For Bruisers I found shinies at these locations:
    EJ:
    -550.94 -2.48 703.57 5.21 0.00 0.00
    -1850.24 232.14 546.43 162.46 0.00 0.00

Vesspyr:
    -715.29 383.64 634.34 38.45 0.00 0.00 (5min multiple drops)
    -581.77 181.43 -627.62 224.29 0.00 0.00 (this is the 25min single drop)

Turn in the collection, talk to the expert again. She sends us to make some ore. You need a red dragon scale from Ragefire (I killed the x2 version, but don't know if that's required), spawned from the Pillars that appear at the end of ToV, CoE, SS, and DoV heroic instances. You need to have done the ToV sig line to see these pillars, or bring along someone who has to spawn them for you. The 10 swords from great conquests are from any of the other assorted mobs that come from the pillars. So you're looking at minimum of 11 heroic zones to get the 10 swords plus red dragon scale.

Buy the fuel from the froglok at the brewing station in the keep, then go to a forge to craft the ore.

The expert then gives you a list of things to find. Only found one so far.

Recrystalized Glittervein Ore:
    Talk to the robot at /way -66.78 33.63 130.97 103.37 0.00 0.00 in Maldura (up the stairs). Must know tik-tok language. He says to return with a glittervein hammer and 10 glittervein ore.

Talk to Heccles Zaphardt at /way -191.95 -3.48 -34.52 114.32 0.00 0.00 and he gives you the hammer. Buy the ore from the broker. Go back and talk to the robot and he gives you a superheated ingot and tells you to throw it into a molten area for 60 seconds to make the recrystalized glittervein ore.

Go back out to Thalumbra, down at the bottom of the giant smelting tower at /way 379.02 87.47 355.66 170.92 0.00 0.00 and click in the lava. After 60 seconds a reward window will pop up with your recrystalized glittervein ore and update the quest.

15. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

W. T. F. Ragefire? Seriously?

16. Ansom

Ansom Member

well, is a joke now :p

17. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

Confirmed +

18. Eddard

Eddard New Member

Found Pally shinies here:

EJ Pally Shinies /way -244, -3, 434 & /way -882, -6, 400 (2)

VI Pally Shinies /waypoint -244, 210, 269 & /way -784, 10, -114 (4)

got 6 using those

19. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Oh blergh. I have been farming for Ragefire for about three weeks now, at least three times a day (wanted to get that darned pearl necklace out of my inventory <grin>). This doesn't bode well, unless they've upped his spawn chance or there is a trick to making him pop.

20. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

ive ran into him 3-4 times in the past 2 weeks looking for the book

• Like Like x 1