1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sodra

Sodra Guest

in Zek is a arena, too. Heroic instance!

2. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

checked deathfist arena - but nada ... is there a newer version after RoK/TSO ?

3. Rett

Rett New Member

Hey all first post. Not even started yet but have read through whole thread. I am leaning heavily toward Zek Scourge Keep Arena as being an update location for the books. It is newer than Kunark, it involves Orcs which would follow Gorowynn, it has an arena event.

And I dont think it matters but the original Zek was the location of one of the Chronomage events.

4. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Did you guys check:

- Arena of the Gods
    - Precipice of Power

yet?

5. Pilgra

Pilgra New Member

Just searched Precipice of power per Raenius suggestion. I found nothing but rocks and shrubs. However I only have access to 2 of the islands not counting the zone in island.

6. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Where is that?

7. Ansom

Ansom Member

How you do the access to precipice?

edit: arena of god is pretty empty, just the npc with the usual reply for avatar spawn.

8. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Yes, never heard of it. Also, wheres that arena of gods

9. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Kaladim has the Ogrebane Arena.

10. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

some place called champions respite is a massive arena... couldnt see anything clickable in there though

11. Cranked

Cranked Guest

Scrourge Keep advanced solo has been closed for a few days now here in Madjul. any other servers not able to get fighters in to that zone?

12. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Everyone thinks its Scourge Keep Advanced Solo since it is mysteriously unavailable ATM.

13. rainmare

rainmare Member

Scourge keep heroic was searched and even 100 mobs in the arena killed, and nothing. Arena of the Gods was serched, and nothing. Kaladim was searched several times, and nothing. Kael's been searched several times as well, and nothing. Emperor's Anatheum was searched, nothing. Fortress spire was searched, nada. Freeport and Qeynos searched, nothing. pretty much every actual arena in this game has been searched multiple times. so this is probably another BS sirtuation of Kander just thinks something looks enough like an arena to count so he threw it in there.

14. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

I checked the "arena" in Rillis, but nothing there. Ya know the place you have to fight for the other guy's debt. 4 columns...

15. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

What if its in the Advance Solo instead, you know the one nobody on my server can get into right now for some reason.

And as far as Kander's hints, I'm taking them with a grain of salt anyway. "It's more dangerous at night!" was a red herring. The only two places "More dangerous at night" in the game are Loping Plains and New Tunaria. Ghorkaal is dangerous all the time.

16. Gaealiege

Gaealiege Member

"It's more dangerous at night!" was a reference to Kithicor Forest in EQ1, Wurm. Anyone that played EQ1 got the hint.

17. Sodra

Sodra Guest

Hold of Rime: The Fortress Spire ( see a book in the arena, but cant click him)

18. Ansom

Ansom Member

is only for tank, or other class can see the book?

19. Sounson

Sounson New Member

20. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I play EQ2 and last time I checked so did the rest of us. I'm sorry using EQ1 as a reference for hints for EQ2 is wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1