1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 CONFIRMED FACTS

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

2. Airablade

Airablade Guest

note on Srilk: According to ACT the mob has 66,153,190,156 HP and took 64 minutes to defeat.

3. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

4. Malleria

Malleria Member

Quest 4:
    (rough notes, but it's all there)

Bring the Empowered Bone-Bladed Claymore to the Captain.

Click the altar in the middle of the room.

Examine and drink the Potion of Transcendence of Mind. You will get ported into the Final Ritual zone.

Find Gynok at /way -18.13 -23.78 262.52 313.90 0.00 0.00 , listen to him talk, then follow him

I should figure out how to release Slaviss' mind - quest step. Click five items in order, get an orange text after each one to know you clicked in the right
    sequence.

A knight's bloodied skull - /way -11.51 -14.16 202.54 317.40 0.00 0.00
    A Shield - /way 10.78 -14.46 145.44 321.15 0.00 0.00
    A Marrskeep Hammer - /way 35.27 -16.66 134.36 58.66 0.00 0.00
    A Dagger - /way 66.86 -16.66 128.32 57.62 0.00 0.00
    A Chestplate - /way 2.73 -23.78 272.24 242.78 0.00 0.00

Talk to the Captain about the missing details.

Search for someone known as the Great Ancestor in Obol Plains.
    - Lord William Toros /way 54,73,-98 must have completed the Chains of Eternity sig line

Return to the Captain and find out what is going on.

The keep is empty! Click on the mug on the first table on the right.

Click the door to zone into the Protector's Quarters.

Click on the Tactician's corpse to get Valorous Protection Medal - protects the caster from powerful magics!

Talk to, then kill the Captain. I didn't need the medal clicky, he died like a wimp.

Go back to the keep (the door didn't work for me, so used the clicky portal) and go back to where the Captain used to stand. Gorynn spawns and you get your reward.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oneup

Oneup Guest

Wikified

The Warriors Call: Volume III

6. Schrek

Schrek Guest

it should be noted, that after you click on the chest piece, you have to go talk to Slavis to update the quest. Also, I did not get an orange text; I got a blue flame like the one you get when clicking the pieces for the Aracanna'e Spire puzzle mount.

7. Mando

Mando New Member

The Warrior's Call: Volume II. The second Shadowknight Shinny is at /way -272, -2, -671 in Eidon Jungle

8. Mando

Mando New Member

The Warriors Call: Volume II. A third Shadowknight Shinny is at /way -835, -29, -220 in Vesper Isles

9. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Now that I am almost done with this mess, I'd like to thank all my fellow tanks for doing the leg-work and fleshing the details out for the rest of us. You all rock!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1