1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Feb's Freestyle Central Park - Thurgadin Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith Darkstar, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hi all
    This is my Frostfell holiday project - though not particularly FF related - I hope you like it:)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rosebelle

Rosebelle New Member

I'll take a look as soon as I can :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rosebelle

Rosebelle New Member

You have made a fastastic park!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you! So glad you liked it:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cloudrat

Cloudrat New Member

Lovely! Nice walk in the park on a sunny afternoon:)

6. Elyana

Elyana Member

I really loved this. Your buildings all felt "real" and with purpose. I love how you gave them a old world feel. I had several things I really REALLY loved. The clock tower.. so simple yet stunning! The tea house was adorable too, and felt like I was walking into a true tea house somewhere in England (or at least what I imagine one would look like, especially with your commenting on the event room up top!). I loved the integration of old and new, and your forge was very nicely itemized as well. Also, the camping area made me think that a band of rovers or gypsies could park there and feel right at home. Excellent job!

7. That's exactly what I was going for - a kind of English village feel - thank you for your kind comments:)

8. Sheena

Sheena Guest

superb! as I said you in game: I loved all of this house! it's a perfect rapresentation of a small village. The way you put togheter items is something I'm totally like: so creative! LOVE IT (like all you other published houses, you know :p)

• Like Like x 1