1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fan faire

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Kokorobosoi, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

No
    Me and one other
    Other: Somewhere in the greater Los Angeles area so we can visit the various theme parks and attractions over that weekend instead.
    /submit

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

I will donate for Feldon to go, ask questions we all wanna know.

Make article on website for one final goodbye.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Would they even talk to him though? They seem incredible butt hurt despite all the free work hes done for their game to offer player services that should be a no brainer in 2019.

Saying a game has turned into a poop pile shouldn't be taken personal, it should be reason to reflect inwards and fix it and stop releasing poop pile after poop pile.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Feldon has never been fully appreciated by SOE/DBG with regard to his work for the EQ Community and the games themselves. I can honestly tell you that I would not have continued to play EQ2 for as long as I did if it hadn't been for Feldon's website. Love you Feldon always and thank you sweetie for every thing you have done and continue to do <<<Big Hugs>>>.

• Agree Agree x 9
  6. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

Given the probably 10-20 people who actually show up and give a **** about eq2, i'd imagine they would be forced to talk to him. I doubt any panels or dev time will really be given. He would definitely be chasing the developers in a matter akin to a man chasing a women around a bar hoping for a small chance to take them home.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I can see it now:

Feldon buys a $200 ticket, and the new CM is assigned to drive him down to La Jolla for a $60 lunch/interview.

• Funny Funny x 4