1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Familiars now unhide every time you zone...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Wurm, May 31, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Just when you thought having to resummon them and your deity pet and rehide them after dieing was really annoying...

DBG "Hold my beer!" :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

Not for me.

:D

3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Same as Uyaem, mine are behaving. Saw someone else say the same thing, though, so maybe it depends on which familiar and what combination of hiding the two pets you have?

(I have a dropped familiar, both it and deity pet hidden, and they behave through zoning. Guildy has a merchant familiar visible, deity pet hidden, and they also aren't seeing any changes when zoning.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Both my Deity (Erollisi Marr) pet and familiar are staying hidden when zoning. My current familiar is the Hordemother Vespid.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

My familiar and deity pet are staying hidden on all my toons (various familiars and deity pets).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Uxtalzon

Uxtalzon Member

I always leave my Iksar Statue familiar and useless Squire up. I named them Missclick. During PQs I giggle when I see a random "Hail, Missclick" once or twice.

My familiar had a habit of unhiding every time I zoned, but I switched familiars and back and that seemed to straighten it out.

7. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I'll try switching them, but I'm serious... EVERY TIME I ZONE *poof* howdy master! missed me?

8. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Nope switching didn't fix it.