1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent advice from the developers!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Inire, May 25, 2017.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Huh. What's the context? The game in general? Proving Grounds?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

the context? how dare you! don't you prefer this out of context?

<grin>

he was discussing proving grounds iirc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Caam

Caam Member

Of course I prefer it out of context. That way I can say he is referring to World of Warcraft.

5. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Oh definitely...how else am I going to get use out of my torches and pitchforks? ;)

If that's the case (and the attitude), then they shouldn't be putting best-in-slot and/or "you need these if you want a chance at killing the tougher mobs" items in there. Something like the Proving Grounds should truly be optional, but the merchant items they put in there mean that if you want to be competitive, you *can't* choose the "don't play it" option.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I can understand how frustrated our devs are right now, however they keep bringing it upon themselves.

Best recent example is the new familiars, they released the first batch and then changed them to work with deity pets... then they release the second batch and once again you can't use both the deity pet and the new familiars at the same time.

How hard would it to have remembered the first batch fix before releasing the second? I'm starting to think they all do home office now and don't communicate with each other during the week. aka the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Conifur

Conifur Member

This is so true. In a way I can almost forgive them for bugs and some stuff not working because I know nothing about coding (though you would think they would be good at it - you would be upset if your car kept falling apart because they put it together wrong), but I can't forgive them for those types of mistakes. Those mistake proves to me the person in charge is not doing their due diligence. They either don't care, don't know any better, or don't know what is going on in the organization - all three failures. Oh and Kander, I won't be playing it after my year membership runs out and it is not because I don't like it - it is because I don't like where you are taking it and your shoddy workmanship to get it there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Isest

Isest New Member

I already took his advise last month. I canceled my sub. Have fun Kander, maybe more folks will listen to your advise. I will be blunt, when the game becomes a 2nd job for me it was no fun.

• Winner Winner x 1