1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Survey

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Senya, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Senya

Senya Member

EQ2Survey.JPG

I got this in my email this morning. Anyone else get one?

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

3. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

It's likely the survey they send out to a random selection of people every now and again, and no matter what you put, it's ignored.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Senya

Senya Member

Feldon,
    I've already completed it and the link doesn't show me the questions again, but best I can remember that's exactly the same survey.

I answered it honestly, which was pretty horrible answers for a company to get, but like Errrorr said I assume it will just be ignored anyway.

5. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Very Similar, almost word for word. There was 1 more question I think. If I get my second account one I will copy and paste it.

6. TechUp

TechUp New Member

I got one but haven't done it yet.

1. Do you approve or disapprove of the way the EverQuest II development team is developing the game?
    • Approve
    • Dissapprove
    • No Opinion
    2. How likely is it that you would recommend EverQuest II to a friend or colleague? (scale of 1 to 10)
    3. How would you rate your enjoyment playing the latest expansion, Planes of Prophecy?
    • Highly Enjoyable
    • Enjoyable
    • Neither Enjoyable or Unenjoyable
    • Unenjoyable
    • Highly Unenjoyable
    • I have not played this expansion
    4. How would you rate your enjoyment playing on time-locked progression servers?
    • Highly Enjoyable
    • Enjoyable
    • Neither Enjoyable or Unenjoyable
    • Unenjoyable
    • Highly Unenjoyable
    • I have not played this expansion
    5. How likely are you to begin or continue a Membership (subscription) next month?
    • Highly Likely
    • Likely
    • Neither Likely nor Unlikely
    • Unlikely
    • Highly Unlikely
    6. Have you experienced a crash or disconnect in the last 30 days?
    • No, I have experienced no crashes or disconnects in the last 30 days
    • Yes, I have experienced between one and five crashes or disconnects in the last 30 days
    • Yes, I have experienced more than five crashes or disconnects in the last 30 days
    7. What is your current Membership (subscription) status?
    • I am currently a subscribing Member
    • I was previously a Member, but I am not currently subscribed
    • I have never been a Member
    8. Overall, how do you feel about EverQuest 2?
    • Very Satisfied
    • Satisfied
    • Somewhat Satisfied
    • Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied
    • Somewhat Dissatisfied
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied
    9. Is there any other feedback you would like to include for the team? (fill out the form)

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. Nolus

Nolus Member

FFS they can't even bother to do more than copy and paste. Yeah, will be ignored like always!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

As others have said, their surveys are pointless because they ignore any feedback they don't like. The only feedback they understand is people tightly closing their wallets. Money is the only thing that gets their attention.

I got the survey, had a good chuckle and selected the most negative choices available and submitted it. I am no longer putting any money in the game and don't bother logging in any more. Even my friend, who although unhappy with the direction of the game, but was to stubborn/lazy to try any thing else is moving on and he was the only reason I have continued to play through the last 3 expansions.

They have made their bed at DBG and now they can lay in it.

P.S. I still cant get over what they did to crafters, especially with the pack pony and guild harvesters.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Pretty sure it's a simple script they have, they run it once every 6 months, and just update the variables for the expansion, and have it randomly select X number of accounts to send it to.

If the results even get looked at I'd be amazed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

I got it as well and did the same as Mizgamer - but I found it interesting that this time they have actually included a free text field for comments. I don't think they've done that before. I gave them my honest opinion in it, but same as everyone else here, I have no doubt it will be ignored.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I and the great majority of us have given them a life time of feedback over the years....enough to choke an elephant. In the past when I did get a survey with a comment box, I put a ton of feedback in there. This time, I figured why bother explaining why I feel the way I do. I don't blame any one else for filling it out though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Perhaps I'm an eternal optimist lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

You truly are on an EverQuest.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

This feedback goes or used to go to Marketing. The survey was created by them. The EQ2 team was furious when they saw it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Exact same questions I got in a "survey" last year and absolutely nothing came of it.

The slight difference I see is that fyreflyte is active on the forum now and actually helps people.

16. Senya

Senya Member

Wait. What? They actually have a marketing department? :p

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Those unpaid marketing interns (i.e. the marketing dept) are just too intellectally inferior to understand gaming customers.

This is known, so the questions aren't even needed.

Besides, how dare those interns install a feedback mechanism that can't be manipulated and controlled by the development staff.

Their job is to count clicks and write reports about said clicks so Holly and Lauren can place said reports in the trash.

The nerve!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I saw this post and went to check my email, sure enough there in the garbage promotional tab I had a survey too!

Aside from an exit survey years ago, this first time I've ever gotten one. All things considered, (I cancelled my subscription when I saw the dumpster fire that is PoP), I'm pretty surprised.

Haven't decided whether or not to waste my time yet.

19. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I didn't get one. But I haven't logged in for a year or so.

I also have this niggling memory of getting something like that a couple of years ago. Pretty sure I filled it out.

20. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

I have it set so all mail from DBG goes directly to the spam/trash folder.... so I wouldn't even know if I got it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

I received it, and filled it out, including spending about 20 minutes on the "Other Feedback" part.
    I"m sure it will be auto-filtered to the trash since I was somewhat less than a fan with my answers.