1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ 2 SOLO and PVP System

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by vivid, Apr 12, 2018.

1. vivid

vivid New Member

Hello, I have a question. Is EQ2 fun game to play solo? I really like to play alone because that is my style of gaming. And the second question how pvp looks in eq2? Are there lots of places to do pvp? How often is it possible? I found website like this Compare mmo gold sellers | mmogoldprice where can find comparison of eq2 gold. Is it legit? How it works?

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

Hi.

EQ2 is possible to play solo up to the max character level.

PvP does not exist except in very specific locations that, as far as I know, are not populated.

Carefully note what questions/words I chose not to answer or include.

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

See Inire's post for a general answer to your questions.

If pvp is your primary interest, you might want to have a look at games where that playstyle is still actively supported - WoW, Rift - or games designed with it as a major focus like GW2 or ESO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ansom

Ansom Member

Eq2 don't offer PvP anymore.

Is not bad to soloing, particularly if you love the lore and story in general (if you like read the npc text). But.. pretty much 98% player care only the endgame aspect. But.. with the right class, the right equip and decent merc, you can solo and explore without problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

I think PvP has been answered - if you want PvP EQ2 is not really the best game to pick.

For playing solo I can attest it's very possible, especially with a mercenary. I solo/duo'd (with my husband) most of the game and if I got an itch to group I'd jump in a group with my guild, but that was pretty rare. I like the social interaction and "alive" feeling of an MMORPG, but I am not that into grouping.

That said, once you hit max level, unless you want to start over and level up alts, grouping/raiding is required to keep advancing your character realistically.

• Agree Agree x 3