1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Epstein and Market Harvesting

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Fuli, May 13, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Those of us living on the Rocky Mountain region in the US, are likely familiar with what is happening to the Denver Post.

This is a great description of how "vultue capitalism" and "market harvesting" works.

Safe to say, most of us posting here have seen Epstein/CN for what they are (at least in part).

Simply substitute DBG for The Denver Post, and there you have it. The only other significant difference is that online gaming and even mmorpg's are not a dying industry like print newspaper is. But, safe to say that managerial incompetence has been killing the portfolio for years, and presented a low hanging fruit for a bottom feeding investor.

Anyone who doesn't assign a high probability that this company will be torn apart and liquidated when the metrics dictate it is fooling themselves.

For example, one of the first things this investor did after the first round of lay offs was to move the entire staff up to the printing plant in Adams county thereby vacating valuable downtown real estate.

This is how these investors operate.

I really do hope the worker bees for DBG are trusting their instincts over what they are being promised and taking steps right now to move on to a company where they can have a better future.

This Is How a Newspaper Dies

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Note: Originally, I'd made this post in another thread, but then I decided I really hoped that even a few folks from DBG saw this article from politico about market harvesting (we all know some if them are doing ninja drive-by's here , if for no other reason than to check the bullshit being fed to them).

I really don't want to see anyone else get hurt by this company.

• Agree Agree x 2