1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Epic 2.0 Starter and First Quest (Includes Chat & Narrative)

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Silvr, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Below collected from various locations including Eq2wire forums confirmed and discussion threads, discord chat and experience progressing through quest. I apologize for the spaced format, it did not copy well from google docs.

Pre-reqs:

• Evil Freeport or Good Qeynos Timeline and your archetype line. Prereq for 1st quest

• Epic 1.0 completed (quest NOT ER) Prereq for 1st quest

• Ascension level 5 Prereq for 1st quest

• Level 100 Artisan Prereq for 1st quest

• AoM timeline Prereq for 1st quest

• Kurns Tower Access Timeline Prereq for 1st quest

• Cobalt Scar Osh Timeline Prereq for 1st quest (Entire timeline not needed unknown where can stop)

• High Keep Contested Timeline Prereq for 3rd quest recommended to have completed before you complete 2nd quest bring weapon reward with you

• Factions:

• 50k The Order of Rime Prereq for 1st quest (Destiny of Velious Faction Tab)

• 50k The Circle of The Unseen Prereq for 1st quest (Shattered Lands Faction Tab)

• Dark Mail Gauntlet HQ

• Sinking Sands (Trackable)
      • Single Gold Coin (-372, -183, -1529) -Top center of zone in map on coastline.
        • Why is there a Sovereign of Rile here in the Sinking Sands.
      • an empty canteen (-2037, -158, 58) - Bottom right island
        • You have seen artistry of this type recently. This canteen appears elegantly made.
      • hoof prints (-1885 -230 1081) - Go South until map changes, X does not show up on northern map. Red sparkles
        • Kneeling to the ground you see the tracks of what appear to be four large horses. These hoof marks appear to be singed into the ground. How?
      • chest (-1966.80 -229.91 1020.49) - not far from hooves under rocks
        • This empty chest is very elegantly made. Other clues lead you to believe this area was attacked by horses. There is something really dark about all of this. Someone left their possessions behind in a panic.
    • Moors (Trackable)
      • a dead brokenskull: (-1317.46, -1059.65, 1352.44) - near bottom right of map lower level, take balloon to brokenskull rock and afk while you travel, if your guild has a void portal it will take you closer.
        • This pirate was killed quickly, by elegant blades. Very fine cuts. There are very faint footprints around this corpse. It seems as though the altercation was brief.
      • deep hoof prints: (-1778.35 -1096.87 1564.61) - East by South East of dead brokenskull
        • These hoof marks are deep in the sand. These are very large and heavy horses. The tracks appear to be heading east.
      • a newly extinguished fire (-2206.78 -1062.24 812.57) - Island NE of hooves
        • This fire has brightly glowing embers. It appears as though someone tried to put it out quickly. Mor large and heavy horse tracks are around the ring.
      • a finely crafted satchel (-2092.20 -1075.55 150.93) - Island north of fire.
        • This satchel is made of fine materials and is exquisitely crafted. The satchel is empty except for a single fern leave.
    • Ferrott (Trackable)
      • a slain king manticore (-652.67 9.79 82.85)
        • This manticore has very similiar wounds to the pirate you found inthe Moors. Very fine cuts. This was a large, king manticore. Very rare and very dangerous. Not easily slain.
      • fresh footprints (-382.05 -0.13 262.40) - SW not far.
        • These tracks are fresh. Very Fresh. You hear horses release unnatural whinnying to the south west.
      • The Horse Queen (-227.31 -6.83 452.80) - SW Horse Queen and Dark Trackers on track, run into center of ring, elf appears and runs off follow
        • NEED NARRATIVE CHAT QUESTLINE BUGGED AT TIME AND SPAWNED BY DEV. FIX ETA UNKNOWN. PROGRESSION MAY HALT HERE.
      • A torn half of a map (-133.57 -5.25 461.11) Map appears in bag (first item so far clicked to get put in bag, assuming will need for additional quest updates)
        • This appears to be half of a very strange looking map. It must have been the golden elf you witnessed fleeing his attackers who dropped this.
    • Obolus Frontier - Chancellor Thanial (lower level inner Ny’Caelona)
      • Chancellor: Greetings Silvr, the winds blow cooler from the north since we last spoke

• Player; Chancellor, are there alot of Cae’Dal out and about in areas behind here in obulus?

• Chancellor: Out and about? What do you mean by that?

• Player: Say, in the Ferrott?

• Chancellor: You have seen my son?

• Player: Well, that is why I asked. It seems this person is being chased by what I can only describe as nightmarish riders.

• Chancellor: Did this elf wear the green armors or our people?

• Player: He did, but it was heavier then almost all of the armor I have seen around here.

• Chancellor: It must be Dolas, Did you see anything else?

• Player: I found this map, which appears to be torn in half.

• Chancellor: I do not recognize the map. Did you see anything else that may have been identifiable? Was he wearing a locket?

• Player: I didnt see a locket on him. Honestly, I didnt get a chance to get very close with all the riders attacking his camp. Come to think of it, there was a chest in one of the camps that actually led me to him, it was inscribed in the Cae’Dal language.

• Chancellor: Was this chest square with beveled edges and red in color with black accents?

• Player: It was

• This was indeed the chest that belonged to his mother. Dolas kept the Headpiece of Aerdaerys within it. Along with other very personal items of great importance to him. You say this chest was empty?

• Player: It was. What is the Headpiece of Aerdaerys? Loot?

• Chancellor: The Headpiece of Aerdaerys is an ancient Elddar staff head, carved of behemite, a rare mineral harvested from the slain corpse of an earthen behemoth. Behemoths were a devastating force on Norrath, battline Veeshan’s first brood during the Age of Scale. The Headpeice of Aerdaerys was magically crafted by Elddar elves within the Age o Monuments. It was taken by the Elddar evles during the Elddar exodus.

• Player: Option 1. I take it that you want this headpeice returned to you and your people? Option 2. Well, I will take that as payment for my information and be on my way.

• Chancellor: Dolas left here, before the obfuscation was brought down, he took the headpiece with the intent of giving it to the head of the other elves of this land. He believed it would make a powerful gift to show our loyalty and honor.

• Player: Okay, so you believe he still has it?

• Make no mistake, my son is being pursued for the possession of this very item. I believe this. This item is a very powerful mage item, it can be used to amplify their magics to incredible levels. If you say that my son is being pursued by the iksar riders, then it can only be Drusilla Sathir, and I will lay a healthy wager that it is the Headpiece of Aerdaerys she desires.

• Player: Option 1 This sounds more and more like something I want nothing to do with. Option 2. Well, tell me more.

• Chancellor: Look, I want my son returned to me I have weath I can offer you if you continue this pursuit…

• Player: Option 1. I dont care much about wealth. I will admit, tracked him because I thought there may be treasures. Option 2 I am listening.

• Chancellor: You desire armor? Weapons?

• Player: Option 1 Well, in my line of work, your only as good as your weapon, so...yes Option 2 weapons are always helpful, Chancellor.

• Chancellor: I have knowledge of a weapon of great power. I have information that could lead to its acquisition. Bring my son home and everything I know about its possibilities are yours. I cannot hand you the actual weapon, but I can point you in the correct direction.

• Player: Option 1 Well now. This interests me. Option 2 It better be good info, if I am going to all this trouble.

• Chancellor: I believe it is, PLAYER. Make no mistake, I can find other treasures to add to the reward. I want my son returned to me. Also, you must be wary of El’yana, Dolas’ sister. She is the captain of my guard and she believes her brother to be dead. She wishes to take my place someday and has no desire for Dolas to return. If she finds out, she may become dangerous.

• Player: Okay, so what you are saying is keep quiet about this and that I probably shouldnt return here again without Dolas. Got it.

• Chancellor: This is most wise, PLAYER. Most wise.

• Player: Option 1 This better be well worth my time. Option 2 Okay, well, I will do my best to return your son to you.
    • First Quest - Finding Dolas Level 108 - Reward: The reward for this quest shall reveal itself.
      • Description: Looking for treasure, it seems I got myself into something bigger. The golden elf I saw running from those nightmarish riders in the Feerrott was named Dolas. He is the son of Chancellor Thanial Vyllardin, the leader of the elves of Nye’Caelona. He has offered me knowledge of a power planar weapon if I find Dolas and bring him home. I just have to figure out what the situation is with those who are chasing him. Also, he may not even know who ie is…
        • I am looking for the elf called Dolas. His father, Chancellor Vylardin, says I should back track to find him.
          • I should back track from what I know and search for clues.
            • Feerrot. Heavy hoof prints (-576.89, -7.87, 585.79)
              • These tracks are identical to the ones you’ve seen both here and in the Moors. Dolas is still being pursued by the nightmarish riders.
            • Hurried hoof prints (-552.78, 4.32, 310.79)
              • Dolas is definitely being chased. The hoof prints continue in this direction. These are heavy and deeper than previous ones you have tracked.
            • A dark arrow (-346.04, 9.28, 148.72)
              • It looks as though Dolas is being hunted by those nightmarish Riders. This arrow is crude in make. It appears to have shft made of some sort of bone.
            • A strange dagger (-58.37, 13.72, 177.07)
              • This dagger is covered in strange runes and rough in its forging. It is definitely not of elven make. Was dolas chased into the portal?
          • I found clues leading to the wizard spire. He could have flow to any one of a hundred place.
        • I am attempting to track this Dolas character. He is quite elusive.
          • I need to pick up dolas’ trail again
            • Barren Sky a slain aviak (-337, 300, 680)
              • This creature was killed quickly. It bears the same precise cuts you witnessed on the corpse of the troll pirate you found in Moors of Ykesha
          • I have to pick up the trail. Dolas has definitely been here.
            • A berry stripped bush (-629, 242, -156.41)
              • This bush has been picked clean of berries. It looks as if the berries were feverishly ripped from their stems by someone who was starving. Berries strew the ground and many are crushed. There are very light footprints.
          • I should keep trying to track Dolas.
            • Flattened earth (548, 300, -685)
              • There seems to be a depression in the earth here. You sense someone slept here. Faint footprints are all around. It looks as if someone dug in and slept here overnight simply for warmth.
          • I have found his camp. He has to be around here somewhere close.

• I should find and speak to Dolas
            • Dolas (532, 308, -647)
              • Dolas: You!?!?

• Player: Me!?!?

• Dolas: I have seen you befroe at the camp in the Feerrott, are you an enemy? Be true, for I am no slouch in battle and I will defend myself

• Player: Option 1 I believe you. I am not your enemy. My name is PLAYER. Option 2 Yeah, you’re a slippery little fellow, let me tell you. I am not here to kill you, my name is PLAYER. Option 3 I do not have time for this.

• Dolas: Very well, PLAYER. What is it you want? Beware, it is not safe here.

• Player: The Riders?

• Aye, the Riders of Ik. They pursue me day and night.

• Player: Look Dolas, your father, Chancellor Vylardin wants you to come home. So come with me and…

• Dolas: Who is Dolas? Chancellor? You are a funny one.

• Player Wait? You are still affected by the obfuscation spell, arn’t you?

• Dolas: Obfuscation? What are you talking about?

• Player: Option 1 Oh boy, well this should be fun. Option 2 Just relax for a minute and listen please.

• Dolas: Speak!

• Player: You are a prince, of Nye’Caelona, your father is Chancellor Thanial Vylardin.

• Dolas: Haha, fool I am no prince. I am a simple ranger.

• Player: Listen! You are not listening.

• Dolas: Very well. I am listening.

• Player: You walked through an obfuscation spell that was setup to protect your people.

• Dolas: My people?

• Player: It wipes most, if not all, your memories of the palce and sometimes people. It appears to be taking alot of time for some people to have the fog clear, so to speak.

• Dolas: If I am a price, where is my crown?

• Player: Your crown?

• Dolas; Yes, my crown. I dont believe any of this.

• Player: Look, I saw the chest. I know you have the headpiece of Aerdaerys, the item carved from behemite? This is obviously what the riders are after?

• Dolas: How did you know of the diadem? Interesting. When I first picked up the headpiece, I did gain some memories back. I knew of the diadem and iI knew its name. The only way you could have known its name is if there is some truth to what you are saying.It is undoubtedly the headpiece that these riders desire, for I cannot think of another reason.

• Player: Now we are getting somewhere.

• Dolas: I have an idea. If I am a prince and you are truly a friend of my “father”, bring me my crown. Perhaps I will remember more then.

• Player: Okay, well there is a slight problem, I was kind of told not to return without you, due to your sister wanting you dead.

• Dolas: I have a sister? Wait, if you cannot bring me the crown then the deal is off. I amleaving here and do not follow me or I swear!

• Player: Option 1 Calm Down. Fine, I will get you your crown. Option 2. Maybe I can just knock you out and drag you back to Nye’Caelona.

• Dolas: Bring me this crown and we will speak. If the riders come, I will have to flee. You may have to track me again, as it seems you are quite the tracker.

• Player: Why dont you just tell me where you are going next?

• Dolas: Unknown. I must be agile. I will do my best to try and stay in this realm.

• Player: Very Well
          • I managed to track down Dolas. He has no memories of his former life. He wants me to bring him his crown to prove that he is who I say he is.
        • I need to return to Nye’Caelona. I’ve been warned not to return there without Dolas. I guess its time to steal his crown and not get caught.
          • I should find my way back into the Chancellor’s Throne Room.
            • Travel to Nye’Caelona drop mount and invis.

• Track and find “a Nye’Caelona custodian. Right click and “pickpocket”.

• Find key in bag and “use” to teleport to throne room.
          • I need to find and steal Dolas’ crown
            • Inside Throne Room - Invis El’yana Vylardin walking around is aggro

• Sneak up to El’Yana and “pickpocket” key

• Take the Crown from the Display wait for El’Yana to wander away
              • You remove Dolas’ Crown from the case successfully
          • I succesfully managed to steal Dolas’ crown
        • I need to return to Dolas and show him his crown. Hopefully he will remember everything.
          • I need to give this crown to Dolas
            • Barren Sky (532, 308, -647) Drops of blood
              • Looking around it appears that the riders attacked the campsite. There are drops of blood all around this area. Dolas has fled the campsite. He appears to have been wounded.
          • Dolas is no longer here. There is a trail of blood in the sand. I need to find him.
        • Dolas was attacked by the nightmarish riders again and fled. He was definitely wounded in the skirmish.
          • I need to pick up on Dolas’ trail again. He appears to be bleeding.
            • Bonemire (-834, -437, 360) more blood drops
              • It looks as though Dolas has been this way.I should check the area for more clues as to Dolas’ location.
          • I have found some blood. Follow the trail
            • A blood smear (199.74, 183.85, -387.10)
              • The blood is smeared as thought a foot was dragged through it.
          • Keep following the trail.
            • Fresh blood (-97.14, -74.79, -582.1)
              • This blood is fresh. Dolas has to be near.
          • Dolas has to be around here somewhere. This blood is fresh
            • Dolas (-248.90 -74.10 -594.62)
              • Dolas: Careful, PLAYER, try not to get any blood on you.

• Player: You’re wounded! The Riders?

• Dolas: Indeed, they almost got me this time. I managed to get away, but alas, I am poisoned

• Player: Well, first things first. Here is your crown. Take a look, maybe you will remember something important, like how to cure this poison.

• Dolas: I… I am, a… prince. My father is the Chancellor.

• Player: Option 1 That’s right. Option 2 No Kidding, green shoes.

• Dolas: Thank you, PLAYER, you have truly brought me enlightenment by accomplishing the ridiculous task I gave you. I am Dolas.

• Player: Option 1 I am aware. Option 2 It’s very nice to meet you, Dolas

• Dolas: My memories of our Cae’Dal medicine also seem to have returned to me.

• Player: Option 1 Excellent, let’s do something about this poison. Option 2 Oh, goody.

• Dolas: The poison is of an unknown origin. Deciphering what it is and how to cure would take more time than I am afraid I have left.

• Player: Well, that is less than positive information.

• Dolas: I have knowledge of what is basically an elven cure all. But the ingredients are very hard to come by.

• Player: Option 1 Do you have a list. Option 2 Hit me Goldy, we dont have all day.

• Dolas: I will need blessed mineral water, preferably from a hot spring, purple calendula, an herb that counteracts poisons, desert limestone, this will slow the bleeding so that I don't bleed out, and a arble mortar and pestle in which we will combine the ingredients and form them into a paste that we can place into the wound.

• Player: Option 1 Okay, any ideas where to find this stuff, so we do not run out of time? Option 2 I don't suppose they have all of this at the store there in Nye’Caelona?

• Dolas: No. As I said they are very rare. You must rely on your wits, and quickly.

• Player: Okay. I am off.
            • I have found Dolas. His crown has brought back some faint memories.
          • Dolas is severely wounded, He has been poisoned. He claims he can cure himself with elvish magic if I can get him the correct items.
            • I need Blessed Mineral Water
              • Frontfang Sea New Halas (71, 147, -51) Behind Cairn of the Huntress faint water pillar.
            • I need purple calendula.
              • Cobalt Car (5628, -1015, 738) Bush on rocks
            • I need a marble mortar and pestle.
              • Tranquil Sea South Dshinn (-677, 8, 289) White bowl in corner of hut
            • I need to find desert limestone.
              • Pillars of Flame (via sinking sands) (-46, -43, -542) Pile of rocks. Limestone Defender Heroic spawns click, bring a group
            • I have the items on the list. I should return to Dolas.
          • I need to get these items to Dolas before it is too late.
            • I should show Dolas the items and see what else he needs. Bonemire (-248.90 -74.10 -594.62)
              • Dolas: You seem well, Player. Did you find the things that are needed?

• Player: Option 1 And you do not. I did. Option 2 I am still looking. Don’t die.

• Dolas: Place the mortar and pestles on the ground next to me. Place the items into the vessel, you’ll need this salt and an abrasive. Combine the ingredients for me. I am afraid I haven’t the strength

• Player: Okay. One moment.
            • Place the mortar and pestle on the ground (next to Dolas)

• Dolas wants me to combine the ingredients with the mortar and pestle Requires Level 100 Crafter
              • Scribe & craft Cae’Dal Poultice recipe (check bag)
                • Shadeweave root (rare root KA expansion)

• Blessed Mineral Water (previous quest step)

• Desert Limestone (previous quest step)

• Purple calendula (previous quest step)

• Cae’Dal Poultice Salt (given with recipe)
            • Give the Nye’Caelonon poultice to Dolas
              • Dolas: Do you have the poultice?

• Player: Option 1 I do, here you go. Option 2 Not yet.

• Dolas: Thank you Player, this should take care of the poison and get me back on my feet quickly.

• Player: Good to hear.

• Dolas: In your absence, I have had many other memories return to me. My mother gave me a locket that was of great personal value. I would ask if you could try to track it down for me, while I heal.

• Player: Option 1 Is it lost? Do I look like an errand runner?

• Dolas: I am sorry to say, but I believe the Riders of Ik took it when they confronted me in Sinking sands in their quest for the headpiece. I believe you are powerful enough tand resourceful enough to track them down, find their lair, and perhaps take back my locket, without actually engaging them. After all, you are obviously an amazing scout.

• Player:Option 1 Very well, what course do you believe I should take? Option 2 You bet I am.

• Dolas: I am not sure. I am confident you would be able to track them. How to follow them is another matter, they dissipate magically at times, or if they think they are being pursued. But I honestly believe, that if I had the locket, the remainder of the memories would come back. Perhaps it could even lead us to end this conflict and get myself home

• Player: Option 1 Why don’t you just let me take you home now? Option 2 How about I whack you on the ole noggin and drag you back?

• Dolas: I doubt my father would be grateful for leading those nightmares back to the city.

• Player: So, track a rider and figure out how to follow it back to its lair.

• Dolas: Indee, they are many times where they do not ride together, they seem to spread out when convenient

• Player: Okay. I am off.
          • I believe Dolas is on the mend. It seems as though it will take some time for the poison to subside.
        • Dolas wants me to retrieve his mother’s locket from one of the riders. He feels that this would help him remember who he is. I am not sure how I will find where they took the locket.
          • I need to find and track a rider back to their lair.
            • Phantom Sea (271, 0, 1012) Rider spawns, follow till despawns

• I have spotted a rider, but it rode off too quickly
          • I am unsure how I will ever be able to follow one of these riders, anywhere
            • Inquisitor Foust (287.12 51.50 1063.87) trackable If you have not completed the AoM timeline Foust will tell you "You are not aware of the ways of the Primordial Malice and their plight! Away with you!"
              • Foust: Oh boy. You’ll never be able to track one of those riders that way.

• Player: Option 1 What do you know of it? Option 2 Shut it or I will shut it for you.

• Foust: Well, there are many of us that know of the Riders of Ik. They were once at the best of the one called Venril Sathir. From what I have heard, he has been usurped. Which would mean either Rile or Drusilla have their command now.

• Player: How could you possibly know all of this? And what are you doing out here hiding in the bushes?

• Foust: I know lots. I am knowledgeable in many things. I was to be the Grand Inquisitor.

• Player: The grand what?

• Foust: The Grand Inquisitor. I worked so hard, made so many sacrifices, tore and disfigured myself in her name.

• Player: Option 1 Her name? You are obviously referring to the return of Lanys. Option 2 Not her favorite cutter anymore?

• Foust: Curse you!

• Player: Option 1 Calm down, grand poobah. Talk. What do you know of the Riders? Option 2 Calm yourself. Tell me of the Riders.

• Foust: When that cackling one was made the High Priestess, she chose another. Another over me! The outrage

• Player: Cackling one? Look, I don't even want to know. Also I am pretty much done with you. So…

• Foust: I can give you a spell, one that you can place a magical unshakeable leash onto one of the Riders. It will allow you to be pulled behind them when they dissipate. Take you to their place of origin, it would.

• Player: Let me guess, you want something in return.

• Foust: I want the Grand Inquisitor dead.

• Player: Option 1 Fine, let’s take him out. I don't have all day. Option 2 I do not have any reason to kill this Grand Inquisitor.

• Foust: He has killed many innocents. He has sacrificed on the Altar of Malice, many of this realm. He is a murderer and a villain. Who would miss him>

• Player: Option 1 This is kind of pot meet kettle isnt it? Option 2 I already agreed. Let’s do this.

• Foust: You cannot just waltz into the Ossuary of Bone and assassinate the Grand Inquisitor. He is guarded by the elite of our order. You will need a disguise. A disguise which only I have the knowledge to make.

• Player: Let me guess, it won't be easy to make.

• Foust: No, it won't. Not t be undetectable and get you into his chamber without being destroyed. The golems that guard him would lay waste to you no matter what numbers you brought. You must get past them. Disable them from the inside, then you can take my revenge!

• Player: Okay, how do we do that?

• Foust: First things first. You will need knowledge of your most infamous deed.

• Player: Option 1 My what? Option 2 That’s easy enough.

• Foust: This will take some searching. Leave me and return when you have knowledge and possession of what I require.

• Player: You're going to need to give me way more.

• Foust: I cannot, for this to work, it is something you need to find on your own. Without my assistance. Your “infamous deed”. Your “black spot”. Only then will the undetectable visage adhere to your very soul, being enough to accomplish the task.

• Player: Very well.
            • Inquisitor Foust seems to know how I can track a rider.
          • I need to seek out my black spot
            • Complete class specific collection, turn in at collector. Spawns in Fens, KJ, KW, respawn rate approx 5 min. Each class has specific spawn points. Shows up in track harvestables as ? with blue tone sparkle (? has white sparkle) Not all waypoints verified. Spawns tend to be clumped together.
              • Assassin
                • Corrupt, Evil, Nefarious -JW
                  • 58.21 5.34 1538.37

• 157.09 40.53 1304.05
                • Villainous, Unpleasant - Fens
                  • 41.42 -46.06 218.36

• -95.05 -31.39 38.18

• 412.65 -46.22 815.87
                • Wicked - KJ
                  • -95, -30, 35

• 366.97 -44.63 43.15

• 671.42 81.42 -188.91
              • Beastlord
                • JW
                  • Docks

• Beach

• -170, -24, 1085
                • Fens
                  • Near burynai

• Mountains above

• -1269, -97, -857
                • KJ
                  • West of tabernacle of pain

• 526 -60 195

• 541, -66 256

• 364.66, -62.73, 202

• -128.81 -27.97 176.05

• 49.16 -35.64 195.30
              • Brigand
                • Nefarious, Villainous, Unpleasant - JW
                  • 215, 45, 1243

• 500, -30, 800

• 360, -11, 1074

• 245, 49, 1280

• 472, -26, 1019

• 216, 45, 1242
                • Evil, Corrupted - Fens
                  • -472.00, 26.27, -284.18

• -704, -69, -535

• -472, 26, -284

• -108, 10, -102
                • Wicked - KJ
                  • 254, -31, 49
              • Dirge
                • Nefarious, Evil - JW
                  • 447, -11, 551 (tower)

• 0.40, 65, 731 (east of tower)

• 122, 50, 653 (south east of tower)

• 706, -14, 527 (west of tower)
                • Corrupt - Fens
                  • -1772, -159, -1863 (near Kurns Tower)

• -1831, -318, -1405 (SE of Kurns Tower)
                • Unpleasant, Wicked, Villainous - KJ
                  • North of MurkDwellers Sokakar Post - Multiple spawn points near sokakars
                    • 658, -76, 324

• 604, -82, 421

• 542, -53, 259
                  • 300, -122, 890 (East of Reet Quest Hub)
              • Ranger
                • Erroneous, Inferior, Faulty - JW
                  • 605 -24, -36
                • Careless, Deficient - Fens
                  • -1933 -137 -1335

• -2030, -325, -2159
                • Unacceptable - KJ
                  • 212, -117, 921
              • Swashbuckler
                • Deficient, Erroneous JW
                  • -214, 85, 63

• -190, 66, -263

• -233, 40, -102
                • Careless - Fens
                  • -1119, -378, -3193

• -986, -407, -2952
                • Faulty, Inferior, Unacceptable - KJ
                  • -188, -74, 1041

• -317, -86, 730

• -346, -116, 1031

• -393, -124, 942
              • Troubadour
                • erroneous, inferior, faulty - JW

• 452,-47,1275

• 557,-69,1326

• careless, deficient - Fens
                  • -2017,-285,-1994

• -2829,-412,-2343

• -2114,-243,-1881

• -1907,-172,-1907
                • Unacceptable - KJ
                  • 557,-69,1326

• -595,-17,250

• -390,-93,622
            • Now that I have what my “black spot” is, I should return to Inquisitor Foust for further direction. Inquisitor Foust (287.12 51.50 1063.87) trackable
              • Foust: I can see it from a hundred feet away. You have found your “black” spot”. Excellent

• Player: Option 1 Thi was not an enjoyable process, poobah. It better be worth it. Option 2 Indeed. There is no pride here.

• Foust: Very well. You must take yourself into the largest cathedral. There you must, in any way possible, gather these components. Here is a list.

• Player: Option 1 Wait. You want me to kill your own kind? Wow, you are despicable. Option 2 Sure. Not a problem. Isn’t mommy going to get angry?

• Foust: The High priestess has left to take up more important dees. These are not my kind, they are lesser than me. His is not a world where we simply ask someone to move aside. They will tear your throat out the second you are seen. They will consume your flesh, without a sorrow. They will use your eyes.

• Player: I get it. Let’s leave out the detail.
            • The soul searching has revealed my infamous deed. I now need the components to create the Visage of Malice.
          • I need to obtain the components to create the Visage of Malice, so that I may complete the favor for Foust and get what I need to track the riders. Ossuary Contested (695.91 52.24 771.80) uncommon treasure chest updates
            • I need the bones of a Primordial Malice Cultist. (west wing)

• I need the blood of a Primordial Malice Cultist. (west wing)

• I need a lump of rotting flesh. (flesh construct west wing)

• I need a death shroud. (skeleton terror east wing)

• I need a runed skull. (skeletal obscenity east wing)
          • I have managed to destroy enough minions of Malice to gain the materials I need for the Visage.

• I need to return to Inquisitor Foust and complete my end of the deal
            • I need to speak to Inquisitor Foust. (287.12 51.50 1063.87)
              • Foust: I can smell the blood and gore on you. The cruor.

• Player: Option 1 Yes, I have the components. Option 2 Just tell me what is next.

• Foust: Take this and go make the visage. You must use a cauldon to prepare it.

• Player: Where do I find one of those?

• Foust: There is one somewhere amongst the Ghorkaal dark elves I believe. They use it for all sorts of nasty little spells.

• Player: Okay, well I will take a look.
            • I need to craft the Visage of Malice
              • Visage of Malice (level 100) recipe in your bag

• Cauldron (806.22 45.41 927.75)

• Components
                • Bones of a Primordial Cultist (previous quest step)

• Blood of a Primordial Cultist (previous quest step)

• Rotting Flesh (previous quest step)

• A death shroud (previous quest step)

• A runed skull (previous quest step)

• Shadowstone ore (rare ore KA expansion)
            • It is time for me to hold up my end of this deal.
              • Enter Cathedral of Bone: The Grand Inquisitor’s Chapel (730.56 48.86 786.06) Heroic = Bring Group Tried placing flag, multiple people were put in different instances, tried scout on quest zoning group in with no success. Recommend having scout zone in and use CoV to have other members join.

• Use Visage of Malice (previous quest step)

• Click Skulls (12.57 0.27 140.81) destroy epics at front of zone in
                • The Gruesome Ossuary Destroyers become devoid of magic and deactivate
              • Kill names on East and West hallways to spawn named in North hallway
            • I should inform Foust that the deed is done.
              • Foust: Mmm, the Visage of Malice, I can smell its rot upon you. Even more I can smell the blood of my enemy

• Player: Option 1 The Grand Inquisitor is dead. Give me what you Promised. Option 2 Indeed. A necessary act for the betterment of all. Now give me the spell.

• Foust: Are you sure you wouldn’t like to be in my employ? I could use a force as formidable as you?

• Player: Option 1 I’ve no intent of ever dealing with you again, Foust. Pray I don't decide to come back and pay you a visit. Now...Give..me..the..spell. Option 2 I think not. Give me what we bargained for.

• Foust: Very well, as agreed. You must have sight of the Rider. Cast it upon them and make certain they do not see you. Let the spell do the rest.

• Player: If this doesn’t work, Foust. I will be back.
            • Inquisitor Foust has given me the leash spell to follow a rider back to their lair. Hopefully this means I can find Dolas’ locket as soon as possible.
          • I need to find a rider and follow them back to their lair.
            • I need to find a rider and use my leash spell to follow him back to his lair.
              • Nektulos Forest(-414, 0, -1083) A Dark Tracker
                • Dismount

• Use Foust’s Magical Leash (in bag given previous quest step)

• Must be within 20 meters to use

• Leash aggroed rider did not return attacks within 5s transported to Kurn’s Tower.
            • I have appeared in Fens of Nathasar on the Field of Bone.

• I should try to get inside Kurn’s Tower
              • Foreman Fluff (-1857.63 -387.64 -1812.35) in tunnel to Kurn’s Tower Access needed

• Fluff: Greetings good friend. The tower still stands and we still dig.

• Player: I can see that. I have followed one of the Riders of Ik back to here. Can you confirm this is where they hold up?

• Fluff: Indeed. They ride fast and come and go quite a bit these days. There was a time when we didn’t see them much. Now we just try to stay out of their way.

• Player: I need inside the tower. Can you help me?

• Fluff: We don't go inside the Tower, not since she appeared. She is too dangerous, too evil, too deadly.

• Player: Who are you refering to?

• Fluff: The Dark One. Drusilla has been spotted coming and going. She would roast us and eat us.

• Player: Option 1 Drusilla, huh? Option 2 Don't be a coward.

• Fluff: I am sorry, but I cannot help you. They are in the chambers, the only way in has been closed. We do not go inside.

• Player: I have to get inside. Look, I can protect you. I just need a way in.

• Fluff: No, no, no, no. Fluff isn’t going in there. Fluff isn’t opening the way. The way is shut.

• Player: So, you do have another way inside the tower? Look Fluff, name your price. You don't even need to go inside with me. I will do all the work.

• Fluff: Price? Shiny things?

• Player: Sure. Shiny things.

• Fluff: Fluff and his friends do not have to go inside? Because the dead guard it.

• Player: I will handle those dead guys.

• Fluff: Fluff has a list.

• Player: A list?

• Fluff: The most sought after shinies by my tribe?

• Player: Your... tribe?

• Fluff: The scout said name the price, the price is the shinies. Fluff will get you into the tower.

• Player: Option 1 Okay, give me the list, rodent. Option 2 Fine, give me the list, Fluff

• Fluff: Here is the list. The mate will be very, very happy.

• Player: I imagine.
          • In order to gain access to the tunnels under Kurn’s Tower, which is the only way in apparently, I need to help Foreman Fluff

• Fluff has a very specific shopping list. I’ve no idea where t find this stuff. One more hurdle to getting back Dolas’ locket and returning the Chancellor’s son.
            • I am looking for the Golden Necklace of Rime.
              • Jarsath Wastes (-737, -46, 1906) Merchant
                • Costs 504p 20c

• Requires 50k faction The Order of Rime
            • I am looking for the Golden Shackle of Mist
              • Lost City of Torsis Shrouded Temple Zone in from KJ
                • Kill Mist Reaver (last named) may not have 100% drop rate
            • I need the Golden Encrusted Pearl Ring
              • Cobalt Scar (4258, -1094, 2050)
                • Search bucket behind Osh

• Requires Cobalt Scar Timeline
            • I need the Golden Belt of the Unseen.
              • Halls of the Unseen Zone In Butcherblock mountains (658.73 24.02 622.16)
                • A dark talon merchant (172.87 -2.63 58.84)

• Costs 66p 3c

• Requires 50k faction The Circle of Unseen Hand (Requires Dark Mail Gauntlets HQ)
            • I need the Gold Laced Cloak of Nighmarish Depths.
              • Kralet Penumbre Submerged Lair ToT Event Heroic Zone (454.92 5.96 -759.78)
                • Kill Abyssral (last named) not 100% drop rate
          • Somehow, I managed to round up Fluff’s unreasonable list of trinkets.

• Foreman Fluff better appreciate this enough to help me get inside Kurn’s Tower.
            • I need to give these trinkets to Foreman Fluff.
              • Fluff: Does the scouty one have the shinies?

• Player: Option 1 Do you have any idea how difficult these were to get? Option 2. I do. I think you owe me a little more than a way into the tower, bub.

• Fluff. Weeeeeeeee!!!

• Player: Calm down.

• Fluff: Here, take this explosive. Blow up the rock pile on the south side of the tower. There you will find the tunnels that lead inside the tower.

• Player: Option 1 Blow up the rock pile? Option 2 I am going to enjoy wearing a fluff coat in the winter

• Fluff: The door, the way in we dug, long ago. It leads to the under tunnels. The tunnels lead into the chamber where the Riders come and go. Please, it is good. It is what you wanted. Fluff is keeping his part of the deal.

• Player; Very well.
            • I need to blow the tunnel entrance clear with this explosive. You recieve a barrel bomb
              • Place Bomb East of Kurns Tower near big rock (-2011.37 -363.20 -1800.60)
            • I must find Dola’s locket.
              • Enter Kurns Tower. Door appears after bomb used
                • Follow tunnel to wall (-57.25 -49.48 -86.92)
                  • Remnant iksar skeletons spawn along tunnel. Soloable.
                • Look Inside Small Chest (93.90 2.65 12.09) Back corner of “elevator” on top of gold pile
                  • Avoid remnant iksar guards (heroic)
          • It was a terrifying experience, but I managed to retrieve Dolas’ mothers locket.

• Dolas will hopefully have most of his memories return once I give him this highly valuable and personal locket
            • I need to speak to Dolas
              • Bonemire (-257.44 -74.05 -596.06)

• Pick Up The Sack
          • The area is covered with the tracks of heavy horses. Dolas has apparently hod to escape into the wind again.

• Dolas is no longer here. The left pocket is full of nothing but sand.
        • The hope was to find Dolas and bring home. Unfortunately, it has taken me a very large amount of time to convince him of who is and that I am his friend. I will realize now, that I have come to care about my friend, and now he is missing. Again. Hopefully this will be the last time the Riders of Ik can track him, now that we have his locket back. I need to find my friend.
          • Quest Rewards
            • Golden Necklace of Rime

• 211p 70c

• 505400 status points.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1