1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon prophets API?

Discussion in 'Census: General Discussion' started by Deyumaster, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Deyumaster

Deyumaster Guest

i wonder if dragon prophets got any API? if no, when it will be release? thanks..

2. Feldon

Feldon Guest

There is not currently a Dragon's Prophet API.

3. Deyumaster

Deyumaster Guest

i see...are they will make one?

4. Dedith

Dedith Guest

I have asked at the last SOE Live. Basically, Census is also a great tool for internal use to pull data. The developers use this for reporting all the time. The non-EQ2/PS2 teams would love so see their games have Census reporting available. In many cases this is problematic due to the backend system design, but it's on the TODO list.. kinda low, but still on the list.

However, in the case of DP, there are more issues. The game is not written by SOE, so they need the developer's permission first, and then comes in the whole backend issue from before wherein they may not be able to change the backend. I've asked, they'd would like to see it, but the chances for DP getting it a low. We're likely to see EQN, then maybe EQ. I am unsure of the remaining SOE games if they'll show up at all.

I was told flat out to not expect one for Wizardry.