1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmation: Merc feature is included with PoP

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Yeah, most of us already knew that, but some folks have been determined that it was not... :rolleyes:

Gninja has confirmed that it is definitely included:
    [​IMG]

(Not that I think it will hush those folks up, mind you, but an ogre can try.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Didn't they already add it with KA? and as PoP includes KA it would be pretty obvious?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ansom

Ansom Member

Yes, they add the merc feature in KA expa. But.. If you buy the last expa you will have "access" to old expa, you don't have the classic unique feature linked at the expa (house, painting, bla bla bla). So.. depend how the dev have implemented the merc feature in KA.

4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

You would think so, but General chat on Live servers has been filled with people swearing it's not, then people saying "it is", then "Nuh uh!!", then screenshots of the KA expansion page that specifically says it is, then "Nuh uh!!", then people giving the /show_account_features command to confirm it, then "Nuh uh!!".

Hence my asking for confirmation from a dev. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

You probably need to get them all to confirm, as what one Dev says does not relate to what another might say :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  6. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

(That really needs to be a "funny/sad/ouch/true" reply on Errrorr's post. :):(:confused: )

• Agree Agree x 1