1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Coming Soon: Ascension Classes, Collection Progress, and Mercenary Stats

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

In the coming weeks, we will be adding Ascension Classes, Collection Progress, Mounts, and Mercenary Stats. Specifically, you will be able to see...
    • Your progress on all four Ascension classes, including your efforts to tier up your Ascension Spells.
    • Which Collections you've started, added pieces to, and completed.
    • All the Mounts you've acquired and your currently equipped steed.
    • Stats and Equipment for all the Mercenaries you've hired.
    I do not have a timetable on any of these items but wanted to give you a head's up since we've been getting questions!

• Like Like x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

The Ascension stuff looks awesome! I really like that you added some art, makes things pop.

How annoying would it be to make it so the four Ascension classes can be collapsed, so we can expand and focus on the specific one(s) we might be looking at? ("Stupid annoying and it's not going to happen" is a totally valid reply, btw.)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Canth

Canth New Member

Every time I create another spreadsheet to keep track of something, you add it to EQ2U a month or so later. Thanks and nicely done once again, Feldon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nero

Nero New Member

Oh man, I cant wait for the collections feature!!! I have so many spreadsheets that i have made over the last few xpacs to track this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Feldon

Tis a good suggestion.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bergex

Bergex New Member

Great job as always Feldon, I do have a question though, is there any word from anyone as to why stats are having strike throughs on our char sheets? I don't see any mention from DBG and nothing from you as to why all of a sudden change. Thanks for your time.

7. Feldon

That's something I personally did as a statement about how Autoattack stats are completely meaningless in Kunark Ascending. I will change how this information is presented to be more clear.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. genram

genram New Member

is updating the tradeskill report to include KA in the works yet?

9. Bergex

Bergex New Member

Thanks Feldon for all you do and getting that info out. Now since those stats are useless should we have anything in them at all? Bare minimum? Nothing in them?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feldon

It's a painstaking process to figure out each quest when the data is being blocked from Census. I'll give it a look.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1