1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

character.stats.kills.class

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by CupBoy, May 4, 2013.

1. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

Are the values in "character.stats.kills.class" correct? It looks like it contains the number of times the character has killed a player of each class.

Since "character.stats.kills.vehicle" and "character.stats.kills.weapon" contain the number of kills while using each vehicle/weapon I would have thought that "character.stats.kills.class" would contain the number kills while playing as each class.

Are the current numbers the intended behavior? If so, is it possible to add the other values as well?

2. PhillyMojo

PhillyMojo Guest

Currently, there is no 'kills-as' stat (i.e. what class you were when you made the kill). This is something that we are looking at and trying to determine if we will be able to add that into the data schema in the near future.

3. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

Ok, thanks. That would be great. It just seems out of place with "class-you-killed", since it's not "vehicle-you-killed" or "weapon-of-guy-you-killed" - but "kills-while-in-vehicle" and "kills-with-weapon" and so on.