1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Cert viewer

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by cesarramsan, Mar 23, 2014.

1. cesarramsan

cesarramsan Guest

2. Evilfish

Evilfish Guest

3. Ryekir

Ryekir Guest

I'm working on something similar, and it's a little tricky because you have to get the list of certs (skills) the character has, then resolve the appropriate ID values in this order:

Character -> skills -> skill_line -> skill_category -> skill_set -> required_item -> item_category

And even then, it doesn't list all of the previous ranks of skills (i.e. if you have Nanoweave Rank 4, it'll only show rank 4 and doesn't include ranks 1-3), so you'll also have to step through the skill lines to add in those missing pieces.

If you want to resolve the entire thing in just one query, this will get the list, but it doesn't include those earlier ranks:

census.daybreakgames.com/get/ps2:v2/character/5428010618041058369?c:join=characters_skill^list:1^inject_at:skills^hide:character_id%28skill^inject_at:skill%28skill_line^inject_at:skill_line%28skill_category^inject_at:skill_category%28skill_set^inject_at:skill_set%28item^inject_at:required_item^on:required_item_id^to:item_id%28item_category^inject_at:item_category%29%29%29%29%29&c:lang=en

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  4. cesarramsan

cesarramsan Guest

Wow dude! Mind blown!