1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Maj'Dul <Celestial Reborn> Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Celestial, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Wanted: Reliable and focused players. Bring a highly refined appreciation for sarcasm. Reasonable level of narcissistic personality disorder accepted if balanced by high skill level.

We have cleared Tier1 raid mobs and we're pushing into Tier2. We're looking for skilled players to raid and fun people to run heroics.

We raid two nights per week, Wednesday 9-11pm EST and Sunday 8-11pm EST. We use Mumble for voice, Suicide Kings for loot, maintain our own forums and use Slack to shoot the breeze out of game.

Celestial Reborn

[​IMG]

2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

holy crap, suicide kings!?

that alone is worth joining lol.

any specific classes you're looking for?

Also, who to contact in game for the recruitment?

3. Celestial

Celestial New Member

We seem to always be looking for Dirges.

When it comes to raids, we could use a Dirge or two, an Illy and it's always hard to turn away stellar dps of any variety. We have excellent healers but with schedules we do find ourselves short one on occasion.

Outside of raiding, if you're just looking to hang out and run some heroics or PQ's, we welcome just about anyone unless (or until) some sort of personality conflict arises.

Disclaimer : We are an adult guild and adult language is thrown around with wild abandon. We do not allow discussions of politics or religion but aside from that, things can get rather adult from time to time.

Contact : I welcome anyone to contact anyone in the guild if you want to learn what you may be getting yourself into but in the end, contact me (Celestial) or Shaeyna for invitation.

Thanks for your interest and Happy Holidays =]

4. Bryym Stone

Bryym Stone New Member

drops cookie crumbs.... (I hear that attracts dirges).

5. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

*steals cookie crumbs*

troubies gotta eat too.....