1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Brigand epic 2.0 new CA Riot

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Taliga, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Taliga

Taliga Guest

I received two new combat arts when I received my epic 2.0 weapon: Crimson Swath and Riot. Still haven't totally figured out how Crimson Swath works, but that's not the issue I'm posting. Crimson Swath is researchable in my knowledge window under the upgrade tab. Riot, the CA I am willing to spend DB cash to research does not show up in that window. I've searched the entire window from level 1 incase the level was entered incorrectly. I am currently researching Mudslide so it is not that I already started to research it and forgot. I have done internet searches and searched on official forums and can not find any reference as to why Riot is not in the research window. DB has remained silent. Guildies of other classes have both of their new CA/spells in their update window. If anyone can help, please respond.

2. Bergex

Bergex New Member

Sounds like a bug to me if other guildies have their new class spells researchable, I'd send in a bug about it.

3. Taliga

Taliga Guest

I did submit a bug report two days ago but so far nothing. Thanks for your reply! If it's still bugged on Monday I'll submit a petition. I just hate to do so these days. When doing prereqs, a Cobalt Scar quest was broken. Guildies that had recently done it said it sounded like I did everything right but they did not have problems with the final npc conversation breaking. After deleting and repeating, camping, rebooting it was still broken each time. I submitted a petition and was told that ingame support does not discuss game mechanics and to ask the community or check the forums. Gone are the SOE support days when a GM actually came into the game with me to figure out why a quest wasn't functioning properly.

4. Taliga

Taliga Guest

Issue solved. The Mudslide that I had been researching had 6 days left so I paid it off with Daybreak Cash. As soon as I did, Riot showed up on my update window along with Crimson Swath. Riot is now GM. FYI should anyone else have this bug.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bergex

Bergex New Member

Awesome to hear that! And yes I do miss the days that you could get a GM to come and see what the problem was and fix it on the spot.