1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Bimonthly Patches?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

and some of us are just 'trifling'!!!! AN ELEPHANT NEVER FORGETS!!!! GRRR BARK GRRR .... and where are you!!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Going to admit, I still have this nagging suspicion that EQ2 only survives as a conduit for money laundering. Obviously impossible to prove, but given some of the shady figures involved in the business side over the last decade, hard to rule out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

I had that suspicion as well based on the same premises. I also have nothing to show that proves it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Gamigo bought out Trion in October 2018 and from what I can tell, they've just kept the lights on in Rift. And even given that, strangely enough, it's not much worse off (if at all) than EQ2.

But for that reason, despite the amazing (far better than EQ2) housing/deco, it's no longer on my recommend list.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Been playing Minesweeper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Trifling.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  7. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I think what you meant to say is, I'm as sweet as sugared honey. :)

[​IMG]

• Fishy Fishy x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  8. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

YUM!!! I loves trifle!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Honey badger maybe.

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  10. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

So we asked for some use for the Essences of Chaos and Fragments, the devs "listened" and did come up with a solution....

Warning before reading any further don#t have any drinks or trifles in your hand, it might not be good for the Keyboards.

Essences of Chaos and Fragments will be used for :

New Infuser recipe for Infuser who adds to the "plat infusing" layer.......

New Recipe for empyral transmission stones for a (gambling) chance of a Mana.....

This announcement made even the calmest and most reasonable asking questions loud on Discord......

Seeing Siggis face when reading the test notes might be priceless

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2