1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Already 149+ at 110 level, wow

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by CoLDMeTaL, Nov 29, 2017.

1. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

I overestimated my ability to keep up. lol

2. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

You get a lot of XP from the quests. I'm up to 106. I've used my Orb of Concentrated Memories once and a Potion of Vitality from the marketplace for Goblin Gold I still had laying around. I haven't completed the first faction series or the 1st Sig quest yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Yeah, you can actually reach max level through the quest lines, even once vitality is burned. It’s a refreshing change and one I hope they continue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Senya

Senya Member

I love that you can actually level by questing now. I've always preferred that to just grinding mobs. I used my orb when I noticed my vitality was gone, but I've still got two factions and half the sig line to go and I'm 106. It's nice that I don't have to just watch that exp bar slowly fill up. It just kinda happens while I'm doing what I'd be doing anyway.

It's too early for me to say one way or the other what I feel about the expansion overall, but so far I'm finding the adventure content more enjoyable than I did KA. I'm still pretty bitter about the crafting situation, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Hit 105 in the first few hours of playing, used my orb and two quests later hit 106 and had no Vitality again.... And I am taking things really easy this expac, I just hit the second round of repeatables to finish my first faction and then planned on grinding writs to level 101 crafter to wait on my vitality to reset but said "meh screw that!" and logged out.

I do plan on finishing all the factions before even starting the signature line this time.

• Like Like x 1