1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum "Against the Elements" prelude event feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Aug 31, 2018.

1. FYI, the tempest effect makes it very hard to target the mobs as they spawn, and to loot corpses before you've finished a full cycle. If they're in the tempest, you can't target them."
    This is a more tricky thing to resolve... In fact, to fix it would either require a complete reworking of the functionality or a new script call for us to have (which is code). That said, I have requested the script call needed, but it won't be available in time for the event activation. I noticed the most egregious locations for this issue are against grey mobs, due to lack of agro, which made me realize, if the tempest moved so the elementals didn't always spawn right on it, that could alleviate some of the issue. So, I'll be making a few changes to the tempests:
    • elemental tempests now wander near their spawn point.
    • elemental tempests no longer respawn after each corresponding raging elemental spawns.
    • That should help! ~ Kaitheel

Continue reading...