1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Add a link

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by ziboo, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ziboo

ziboo New Member

How about adding social media link(s) to the end of each article? It would make sharing much easier. I only see the follow button on the lower right, unless I'm completely blind.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

There should be a Share This Page thing in the lower left corner with a Twitter and Facebook button. The Twitter button seems to actually share. The Facebook is just a "Like".

Ok so I turned on AddThis. If you click on the little # sign on a post like #2, you will get the sharing buttons in that window. I've also added a Share icon/menu in the lower left corner of the thread, so you can share a thread on Facebook and other sites.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  3. ziboo

ziboo New Member

Hmm. I'm not seeing that. I wasn't meaning for the forum particularly, but for articles. Now I'm cut/pasting the title and link. A sharable click would be much easier.

Ex. On "Introducing the EQ2Wire Forums" (http://eq2wire.com/2016/12/16/introducing-the-eq2wire-forums/)

Where is the share button located?

I see the Stay in Touch buttons, but not an actual article specific one.

** Sorry for being unclear on that!

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Figured this was feedback about the forum. :)

When I upgrade the news website, I'll make sure it has share buttons.

5. ziboo

ziboo New Member

Yeahhh. Sorry for the confusion. Love the site - thanks for making/maintaining it! Sent an email a few weeks ago about this, so thought this might be seen, but wasn't very clear!