1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

A Request for Kunark Ascending Quest Data

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

So because Kunark Ascending and Epic Weapon 2.0 quest data are intertwined, there's currently a block in place preventing any of it from exporting to Census. I thought this would be cleared up 2 weeks after the expansion launch as is typical, however it looks like we might not get data until Epic 2.0 is fully explored. That might be late January, who knows?

UPDATE: Thanks to a benefactor, I have all the data I need for this. Thank you to those who contributed information and screenshots!!

People have asked me many times in the past if they can help with EQ2U. Now I'm asking. ;) If you are currently working on a Kunark Ascending quest, be it a side quest or one of the Signature quests, please post the following information about each one:

I really appreciate your help in this. There are what? 60-70 Kunark Ascending quests? I only need to get enough information about each quest to figure out its Quest ID. I am not trying to completely recreate the text of each quest!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

3. Lojask

Lojask Member

Haha I was about to offer that up. I can go back and get the level and tier from the completed quest log also if you want it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Feldon

The list helps, but I really need stage text. Unless you know another way to get the actual Quest ID.

5. Lojask

Lojask Member

Feldon, if you click the blue quest titles, it's bookmarked to each quest with full transcripts. I'm working through it.

6. Caela

Caela New Member

Does this help? I'm working on the quest line now - I can post a screen shot every time I get a quest.

upload_2016-12-20_19-26-12.png

7. Caela

Caela New Member

8. Feldon

Caela, that is awesome.

FYI, a benefactor has stepped forward with all the Kunark Ascending quest information in a neatly organized text file they've been building for the last month.

So I think I have everything I need after all. Thank you so much for your efforts!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1