1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Ethereals - Benito II Electric Bugupyourbutt

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dano84, Jun 18, 2020.

1. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

^^^ This. Same here.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Welp, seems DW decided not to chance it, so he's already put out the dumpster fire that Beano started.

Hey guys, did you know that repeating
    "sensitive content" over and over again makes the NDA idea super insightful?

Fact is, when one is immeasurably wiser than than everyone else, this is the only way to help them accept conclusions born of intellectual capabilities that are far beyond them.

For example, a good strategy is to start your own thread, making sure the title is sufficiently provoative. A good way to accomplish this to authoritatively state your idea as truth. This will ensure that, at the very least, people read the op.

Next, lay out your argument. Make sure to utilize a condescending tone and throw in lots of words and concepts that reinforce how intelligentl you are.

Now, at this point, you're gonna have to humble yourself, because no one else will be capable of comprehending the beauty and intellectual rigor of your reasoning.

They'll throw around terms like "logical fallacy" and "non-sequitur". They'll ask for facts that support your conclusions, and they'll come up with an endless list of supposed "flaws".

Ignore all that, because they're not capable seeing what is easily obvious to you.

What you've gotta do at this point is remind people to keep the conversation constructive and keep driving the point home by confidently reasserting your premises and conclusions as facts. This is best accomplished by quoting and responding to every single comnent in the thread (quoting to your own posts is also acceptable).

• Winner x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Someone once told him the world was gonna own him, he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

But he is definitely a tool sitting in the dark.

I have nothing constructive to add at this time.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

He's a walking talking bad faith argument.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Feldon

After the hell I gave RadarX for 2 years, does anyone really believe that I agreed to ANY condition on my participation on the EQ2 forums?

benito_legal_claim.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

His most recent thread just makes me feel sorry for him. That's the ramblings of someone who needs professional help, and I do not mean this in a condescending way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Feldon

This is disgusting.

benito-professional-victim2.png

benito-professional-victim.JPG

• Shocked Shocked x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Wow... just wow.
    That is beyond disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Feldon

When Benito writes, I hear it in Trump's voice.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Benito is beyond revolting. It has been my experience that the very people calling every one else out are they themselves major projectionists, self-contradicting, and all around hypocritical.

Here is a novel idea, how about we just judge people by what is on the inside and not on the outside. I am old enough to remember the late 60's and I grew up in the former capital of the confederacy. No one in my family, going back to my great grandparents on both sides ever taught me to do any thing other than treat "everyone" the way I wanted to be treated.

I am so sick of these phonies like Benito.

/end rant

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

[​IMG]

He's a scumbag who needs some lessens taught and many hours of therapy.

Short of something happening to involve me personally, I'm done with him.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Yep. Notice he applied his usual strategy of editing his posts shortly after throwing a pile of feces against the wall of the primate exhibit.

Hmm. Done with the cabinets, and about ready for bed. Guess I got time for a quick response.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. KythosMeltdown

KythosMeltdown New Member

I swear to f**king god if I get banned and Benny doesn't.

Homophobic mormon crying about being discriminated. n i c e

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

I have a Dream (and Hope) that one day Dreamweaver will save the EQ2 Community from his posts.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  16. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Every one on the OF keeps praising Dreamweaver, and yet, he lets this nut bag all but run the forums. SMH.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  17. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Nah. Trump's way more disciplined.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

What a self-loathing fool.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Feldon

I mean what are the odds that he even knows any black or lgbt people?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Feldon

Yes if this is the hill Dreamweaver chooses to die on then all anyone is going to remember him for is failing to protect the EQ2 community from an outside instigator who by his own admission doesn't even play the game.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1