1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

1 Year Sober

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Inire, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

One year since I played this game.

Yep, that is me, the loser that comes back to the school playground to hang out.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Fishy Fishy x 2
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

Are you really sober if you spent enough money to get in the Pantheon alpha? Sounds like you stopped buying alcohol so that you could drop a pile of money on a brick of coke instead. :p

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

Congrats Inire.. I have the feeling we are all going to pushed to a forced sobriety (very) soon when the doors close on EQ2. I've been wrong in the past, but most "New Players" I've seen have come from H1Z1 after their treatment from the dev's there... they are looking for a better experience... Not going to happen here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Inire

thanks!

6. Inire

lol @ the coke thing. reminds me of the family guy episode where peter quits drinking and starts doing crack.

7. Inire

They will keep games drifting until they can close the doors with a tax advantage. c.f. the timing on Landmark.

8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Think my 1 year anniversary is April. I miss the old game a lot. Miss playing with friends that quit playing and the few still hanging on.

Other than that, I miss nothing else.