1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

❤❀♡ Celebrate the Community Event ♡❀❤

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Ocarinah

Ocarinah New Member

❤❀♡ Celebrate the Community Event ♡❀❤

Nominate someone in the Homeshow community that has done something positive and unique that you totally love. It can be positive things they have said in Homeshow channel, really awesome house they decorated, helped get house items or recipes, helped someone out, created an amazing player-studio item you requested, video they have posted, pictures they have posted, etc. Can be something little or something big. Let us celebrate how each of us in our own unique way is amazing!

When: Starting now and through Sunday, May 7th, 2017 11:59 pm PST

Drawing:
    Each nominator and nominee will be entered into a random drawing for a giftie! Drawing will be held sometime between May 8th and 9th. The winner will get to pick up to two items totally 500 daybreak cash from the marketplace. First item must be a player-studio item and second item can be any item marketplace item (still shows love to player-studio artists but allows winner to get much closer to 500 daybreak cash).

Rules:
    • Please use forum name or severname.charactername (so I can contact winner)
    • Must be something since February 28th, 2017 (so I know they are currently playing)
    • Must nominate someone else (except Ocarinah)
    • Can nominate more than one person
    • More than one person can nominate a person
    • Person can be nominated more than once but will only be entered in drawing once
    • Each person doing the nominating will only be entered into the drawing once
    I will contact the winner through the forums using private conversation or in-game mail to find out which character will receive the item(s) and what one or two items they pick from marketplace.

Let the gushing over someone and everyone begin!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]