1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

New Expac

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Julesholland, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Julesholland

Julesholland New Member

Well gave in and bought the expac and so far so good, it actually downloaded and launched which is far better than a lot of previous expacs I have endured!

The mobs are a bit simple so far and you have to do the signature quest line which is their way of spinning out the expac..... yes it seems light and easy but its either that or bejewelled....

It does seem very very similar to the last expac though, just bigger numbers

6/10 so far from me

2. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I've only done the tradeskill questline and it was kind of disappointing compared to VoV, it was extremely short and doesn't even unlock flying without doing a bunch of repeatables afterwards. The zone art looks good though, and the new music is also good.

Based on what I've seen I'd say it's about what you would expect from an EQ2 expansion in 2022, nothing more and nothing less.

3. Fayriel

Fayriel New Member

I'm rather disappointed with this new ror expac, even the crafting sigline is blah and I hate having to do repeatables to be able to fly. What really bothered me was getting my adventure sigline done, then the music boxes just to find out to upgrade your epic you have to do these bogus solo's. For fighters you have to have plants fight bugs or some such nonsense. It sounds so stupid and I'm not doing it so I'm back to just crafting and decorating when I decide to play. My account is lifetime so I'll definitely come on once a month to get my $5 back